Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The ancient world of One piece must have been crazy

We got Zou and whoever punished him
AK and the weapons

Oars the "Continent Puller"

I just heard about this theory related to that title and the part about Oars creating Wano really does make some sense to me:

When Moria takes Luffy's shadow to Oars, he (Edit: Hogback) explains the legend of the country-puller. A gigantic oni stole entire countries and brought them back to its own, creating a kind of jigsaw puzzle island.

Now, what's suspicious is that Wano is so neatly divided into its regions, and that these regions have differing climates. What if the rivers that split Wano into six is actually where the landmasses were fused?

And I know it may seem weird for different parts of the same island to have different climates, but we've seen Punk Hazard. Whether its the islands' magnetic properties (Punk Hazard has no magnetic field, but other islands do) or awakened Logias permanently altering them, the reason why the Grand Line islands have varying climates with possibly zero respect to latitude and longitude is a mystery, so this opens the possibility Wano could be a hodgepodge of former islands.

Now this would normally be considered as reaching, but there's another clue to consider - the island right next to Wano, Onigashima. We've seen its outline. It has a gigantic Oars-head. Oars was already gigantic by himself, but this skull here is about the size of the island.

What if Kuri, Ringo, Kibi, Udon, Hakumai, and the Flower Capital used to be separate islands, fused together by an oni who lived on Onigashima centuries ago?

And what if Kaido is a descendant of that monster?

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

Luffy and ZoGAWD of course as usual gonna fucc the plan up and cause a commotion loool

That rhino byke :wow:

All them nikkas ex captains. i wanna know which pirates they were from :lupe:

Ahhhh i get Kaido's announcement.. his son is marrying one of Big moms daughter lol, thats what the alliance is for.. I wonder who his son is tho :lupe:

i knew it, luffys anger is gonna be the start of all this fukk up

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Luffy and ZoGAWD of course as usual gonna fucc the plan up and cause a commotion loool

That rhino byke :wow:

All them nikkas ex captains. i wanna know which pirates they were from :lupe:

Ahhhh i get Kaido's announcement.. his son is marrying one of Big moms daughter lol, thats what the alliance is for.. I wonder who his son is tho :lupe:

i knew it, luffys anger is gonna be the start of all this fukk up

Big Mom about to give Pudding away again :wow:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I love how Oda is really pushing all the quirks and personalities of the Strawhat crew in full force now that they're back together and simultaneously using it to establish Jimbe's role in the crew. With his experience and seniority he's the level-headed guy who's gonna make sure to focus on the goal of every plan that Luffy is about to fukk up. And putting him with Robin in that aspect makes perfect sense since before this she was the most level-headed crew member.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I just heard about this theory related to that title and the part about Oars creating Wano really does make some sense to me:

its pretty obvious that theres def a connection and not only that some lore with the Onis, Oars and Wano

as I said the translation of Zoros cursed sword made by the Tengu is "Oni cutter"

There def seems to be some type of connection with Onis, Kaido(who i think is obviously one) with Oars and the country of Wano.

Now that we see what Onigashima looks like. Plus the fact that each island has drastic differences of temperature at the same time and this even further solidies it.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I love how Oda is really pushing all the quirks and personalities of the Strawhat crew in full force now that they're back together and simultaneously using it to establish Jimbe's role in the crew. With his experience and seniority he's the level-headed guy who's gonna make sure to focus on the goal of every plan that Luffy is about to fukk up. And putting him with Robin in that aspect makes perfect sense since before this she was the most level-headed crew member.

I agree, Jimbei overall is a much-needed necessity to the crew.

He adds several facets they needed : another level headed crew member, helmsman, and he adds versatility by being able to control water, ocean, and the current. Whereas before the only person capable of doing underwater mobile combat(without a bubble) was Sanji and maybe Zoro(FI arc feat when he defeated Hody)

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
it does make me wonder if the crew will get another Crew member out of Wano tho, because Jimbei has been part of the crew since WCI he just wasnt with them.

I kinda would like to see a person from Wano join the SH crew. Specifically a Ninja perhaps, but then again that role is covered by people like Nami and Usopp who have ninja like abilties. and even play one now.

So im not sure tho, cause as more crew members join it will slow the story down. Due to OP covering so much diff stories, characters, tropes, elements. The more members that join means another story/element/theme/ etc that member brings where Oda is gonna have to pay him attention and have another side story to make for him through an arc like he does all SHs.

Part of the reason why arcs in OP take so long now in part 2 of this series is because the Crew is big. Each crew member has their own element/theme/role/abilities/ story that oda focuses on. In addition with the hundreds of characters he introduces in each arc. All that leads up longer arcs, hes going from focusing on dozens of characters in the early parts of Part 1. To now hundreds each arc and def so in the major ones.(Part 2)

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it does make me wonder if the crew will get another Crew member out of Wano tho, because Jimbei has been part of the crew since WCI he just wasnt with them.

I kinda would like to see a person from Wano join the SH crew. Specifically a Ninja perhaps, but then again that role is covered by people like Nami and Usopp who have ninja like abilties. and even play one now.

So im not sure tho, cause as more crew members join it will slow the story down. Due to OP covering so much diff stories, characters, tropes, elements. The more members that join means another story/element/theme/ etc that member brings where Oda is gonna have to pay him attention and have another side story to make for him through an arc like he does all SHs.

Part of the reason why arcs in OP take so long now in part 2 of this series is because the Crew is big. Each crew member has their own element/theme/role/abilities/ story that oda focuses on. In addition with the hundreds of characters he introduces in each arc. All that leads up longer arcs, hes going from focusing on a few dozen of characters in the early parts of Part 1. To now hundreds each arc and def so in the major ones.(Part 2)

I was hoping that Perona would join for the longest. I don't see that happening now though.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

Part of the reason why arcs in OP take so long now in part 2 of this series is because the Crew is big. Each crew member has their own element/theme/role/abilities/ story that oda focuses on. In addition with the hundreds of characters he introduces in each arc. All that leads up longer arcs, hes going from focusing on dozens of characters in the early parts of Part 1. To now hundreds each arc and def so in the major ones.(Part 2)

Whoever joins needs a distinct job. They don't have a scout/tracker so that could be a role. If someone would be a duplicate of a role already on the boat then Oda won't add them.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
I def believe o-tama and carrot is gonna join by the end of the arc

No room for 2 more members since Luffy said he wants 10 crew members when he first set sail and already has 9.

Luffy - Captain
Zoro - First mate
Nami - Navigator
Usopp - Sniper
Sanji - Chef
Chopper - Doctor
Robin - Archeologist
Franky - Shipwright
Brook - Musician
Jimbei - Helmsman

Not sure what role is missing but each crew member has their role on the ship.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
No room for 2 more members since Luffy said he wants 10 crew members when he first set sail and already has 9.

Luffy - Captain
Zoro - First mate
Nami - Navigator
Usopp - Sniper
Sanji - Chef
Chopper - Doctor
Robin - Archeologist
Franky - Shipwright
Brook - Musician
Jimbei - Helmsman

Not sure what role is missing but each crew member has their role on the ship.
The 10 crew member remark is not some locked in set that Oda is gonna abide strictly by. Going off what Greg has said, its dependent on what Oda wants to do and how he feels. Its likely he will stop at 10 and its likely he will go over. It all depends on how he feels.

and theres actually several roles that could be added like a Magician(although Nami kinda has that), Astrologist, Travel/scout as @The_Sheff said

Plus you have to keep in mind thats when back in the beginning of the series when it started in 97. Here it is in 2020 things have changed and the series is Greatly bigger with Oda prolly having a changed mind. So we just gon have to see