Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Oden is such a fukking man from holding on to WB ship for 3 days to holding his whole crew while boiling alive in oil. Best flashback by a mile and its nowhere close to being done :blessed:

:patrice: to be honest I think the flashback is probably only one more chapter

There's really nothing left to show except for Oden's death, and then the Samurai being sent to the future.

Which is fine to me. Flashback has been good but I'm ready to get back to the Kaido fight and see wtf happened with that raid.

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
:patrice: to be honest I think the flashback is probably only one more chapter

There's really nothing left to show except for Oden's death, and then the Samurai being sent to the future.

Which is fine to me. Flashback has been good but I'm ready to get back to the Kaido fight and see wtf happened with that raid.
Yea u prolly right I was hoping they gon touch on the Toki stuff in this flashback but this the longest we aint seen Luffy by far so thats prolly gon be saved when they see the Ponyglyph on Onigashima

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I can't wait until Orochi gets killed. . . :snoop:

This nikka's teeth :scust:
I don't think I ever felt this kind of contempt for a one piece villain before. He needs to die horribly. I really hope momonosuke is the one to do it too.

Shinobu saying fukk it and putting everybody in check was great.

Oden is a legend. I understand why everybody holds him in such high regard. Dude was incredible and selfless. :mjcry:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't think I ever felt this kind of contempt for a one piece villain before. He needs to die horribly.

Shinobu saying fukk it and putting everybody in check was great.

Oden is a legend. I understand why everybody holds him in such high regard. Dude was incredible and selfless. :mjcry:

Low key I'll be pissed if Orochi just ends up going to jail like the typical OP villain.

Getting sent to Impel Down is not going to cut it for a b*stard of his magnitude:francis: he needs to actually pay for what he did.

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Man ion remember the last time the community despised a villain as much as Orochi :pachaha: cant wait for his trolling ass to come back in the present storyline :umad: