Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Man ion remember the last time the community despised a villain as much as Orochi :pachaha: cant wait for his trolling ass to come back in the present storyline :umad:
Have you read tower of god?

Maaaaaaaaaan the universal hate for 1 character is unreal, i get visibly pissed every time :scust: orochi aint on that level yet

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I can't wait until Orochi gets killed. . . :snoop:

The bad thing is, considering this is One Piece, he'll probably just get sent flying or something. :beli:

I can't think of one important villain that Oda has ever actually killed off. All the East Blue villains, Croc, Wapol, Enel, CP9, Spandam, Moria, all the Marines Luffy fought, Magellan, Hody, Caesar, Doflamingo, the Vinsmokes, The Big Mom Pirates...all them nikkas still alive. Every one of them. And the majority aren't even in jail.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
The bad thing is, considering this is One Piece, he'll probably just get sent flying or something. :beli:

I can't think of one important villain that Oda has ever actually killed off. All the East Blue villains, Croc, Wapol, Enel, CP9, Spandam, Moria, all the Marines Luffy fought, Magellan, Hody, Caesar, Doflamingo, the Vinsmokes, The Big Mom Pirates...all them nikkas still alive. Every one of them. And the majority aren't even in jail.
Y'know, you're right. None of those guys are dead

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Did my boy Oden dirty. Orochi truly is a snake! :pacspit:Lucky for him Wano is a closed country and the Whitebeard and Roger pirates didnt find out.

Has there been any villain deaths? All we've seen die are characters we've pretty much sided with like Ace and WB.

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I could never get into webtoons or manwha besides the breaker the art style not my kind of speed
It's easily the best drawn one on there

It didnt get that upgrade until season 2 but it's been the best looking shyt by a huge margin. Peek at any of the recent chapters you'll see

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Don't sleep on T.O.G....starts off as a slown burn...but the joint gets better and its fuego... One punch man, TOG and One piece... nothing is better than these 3...IMO
I fell off on one punch man too, jujutsu kaisen, golden kamuy and jagaaaaaan have been better reads for me but i'll catch back up eventually

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
WTF did they find out on laftel!? This dude Oden sent the prophecy we thought came from his time traveler wife.