Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Who are the strongest characters at this point??
in the series?

theres the yonkous, admirals, Imu sama(the very likely final villian of the series), possibly Rox pirates, Possibly Dragon, Mihawk, and a few more that Im prolly forgetting.

these are the top if were talking cream of the crop - Top/elite god tier type

and thats just goin what we know, mind you with the discovery of Rox, Imu, even the two admirals like Gren Bull, and Fujitora(in regards to how they were drafted in, implying that they were strong before joining). It shows in the OP there are more powerhouses than what is exposed. There are strong characters looming in the shadows.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oden died with a smile on his face is weird to me. That smile is a common trait among those with the Will of D.
The Kozuki clan might be carriers of the Will of D. They might be hiding the initial D as Law did.
The Kozuki clan closing Wano in order to hide from a "greater power" as stated in a couple of chapters. I believe that power is the World Government (Celestial Dragons) who chased those with the Will of D after the fall of the Ancient Kingdom during the Void Century. The Kozuki clan, one of the families of the Ancient Kingdom, ran to Wano and closed its borders so the world government won't find them. Let's not forgot about the "Voice of All Things" which certain members of the D clan can use or hear it (Oden, Momonosuke, Roger, Luffy). Then the Poneglyphs. Which the Kozuki clan created in order to tell the true story of the Void Century. This is my speculation so far.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Oden died with a smile on his face is weird to me. That smile is a common trait among those with the Will of D.
The Kozuki clan might be carriers of the Will of D. They might be hiding the initial D as Law did.
The Kozuki clan closing Wano in order to hide from a "greater power" as stated in a couple of chapters. I believe that power is the World Government (Celestial Dragons) who chased those with the Will of D after the fall of the Ancient Kingdom during the Void Century. The Kozuki clan, one of the families of the Ancient Kingdom, ran to Wano and closed its borders so the world government won't find them. Let's not forgot about the "Voice of All Things" which certain members of the D clan can use or hear it (Oden, Momonosuke, Roger, Luffy). Then the Poneglyphs. Which the Kozuki clan created in order to tell the true story of the Void Century. This is my speculation so far.
I think the CDs they are just a figurehead

'whatever the great power is, i think its alluding to the true rulers of the WG Imu and possibly whatever it is he is or controls, and perhaps theres others like him.

I think CDs are possibly just a figurehead to be used as front on who is the king of the world. Whereas the real rulers(Imu and whatever his kind/being is) are in the shadows
So I say that to say I dont think they are the ones Oden is referring to. Maybe yes WG from top to bottom. But if we talking the real leaders. I dont think they are a trouble
I wouldnt be suprised that besides the Gorosei and CDs no one one knows Imu even exist. Only reason Dofla knows because he was a CD.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Not even sure why Kaido keeps this flunky Orochi around, would have offed his goofy a** a long time ago. Oden was a solid dude and his sword game was excellent. I liked how Kaido basically admitted how that old b**** tainted their fade and he had her offed :manny: plans still required Oden gone tho gave him a gangsta sign off.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Expound on that theory please.
No theory i just felt like being silly and throwing some shyt out there

Just using regular logic, to say something is "the will of" suggests that said thing has the ability to will some shyt

So D gotta be SOME conscious being in that world, why not the weirdo person who got introduced out if nowhere and gives off last villain vibes? Some darth vader im ya daddy type shyt :manny:

If not that, than D can only be a handful of things, i mean this is still a shounen story right?

- D is actually some being sealed away and that's what the actual one piece treasure is

- some dead mf who picked a particular lineage to use one piece to "protect the world" blah blah you know how this goes

As great as One Piece is i highly doubt the end game is gonna be some shyt we haven't seen before, it's followed too many cliches up until this point to suddenly veer off on some attack on titan shyt

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No theory i just felt like being silly and throwing some shyt out there

Just using regular logic, to say something is "the will of" suggests that said thing has the ability to will some shyt

So D gotta be SOME conscious being in that world, why not the weirdo person who got introduced out if nowhere and gives off last villain vibes? Some darth vader im ya daddy type shyt :manny:

If not that, than D can only be a handful of things, i mean this is still a shounen story right?

- D is actually some being sealed away and that's what the actual one piece treasure is

- some dead mf who picked a particular lineage to use one piece to "protect the world" blah blah you know how this goes

As great as One Piece is i highly doubt the end game is gonna be some shyt we haven't seen before, it's followed too many cliches up until this point to suddenly veer off on some attack on titan shyt

Honestly, based on comments Oda has made over the years, I think the ending of One Piece is going to be a surprise.

He's said on multiple occasions that the ending of One Piece, and the final chapter in particular, will be unexpected and he can't wait to draw it.

Also that Ace's death is nothing compared to what'll happen at the end (take that how you want :sadcam: ).

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Honestly, based on comments Oda has made over the years, I think the ending of One Piece is going to be a surprise.

He's said on multiple occasions that the ending of One Piece, and the final chapter in particular, will be unexpected and he can't wait to draw it.

Also that Ace's death is nothing compared to what'll happen at the end (take that how you want :sadcam: ).
Protagonist dying aint nothing new imo :yeshrug: maybe if this ended before shyt like game of thrones and attack on titan went mainstream it would be more of a surprise to the average reader

shyt even spike dying in bebop takes the shock away from stuff like that happening in anime/manga