Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Started One Piece 6 months ago, I'm at chap 381 atm

This is by far the best manga I've read, by far...and I've read more than 80 mangas. I don't like the anime though, too slow
idk why but im actually curious, what do you like about it that you have it as the best?

the adventure?

given your at 381 your around the EL saga. For me getting into it, i loved it for how Oda could jump into different worlds.

like for example from Skypea to Enies Lobby. We go from Angels in the sky fighting with magical Sea shells. To animal shapeshifting, Wuxia(which is what Rukishiki is) superpowered martial art agents. I also liked how each arc adds different elements of things to the series.

Not Crodie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk why but im actually curious, what do you like about it that you have it as the best?

the adventure?

given your at 381 your around the EL saga. For me getting into it, i loved it for how Oda could jump into different worlds.

like for example from Skypea to Enies Lobby. We go from Angels in the sky fighting with magical Sea shells. To animal shapeshifting, Wuxia(which is what Rukishiki is) superpowered martial art agents. I also liked how each arc adds different elements of things to the series.

Strong combo of world building, humor, and emotional investment.
I really love the overall writing so far, the mystery and intrigue and how Oda builds the world. I love how everything is done with a creative spin, I love how Oda's arcs deal with very serious issues but are still told in a way that is accessible to everyone. Really, besides the drawings and some character designs, I really love this shyt

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
This nikka Kaido a whole punk smh

:damn: prime shinobu could get all 8 ROUNDS !!!!! :noah:

ODEN really smoked that nikka in one hit :wow: and his bytch ass had to use a decoy to win.. fuccin punk

my nikka about to be boiled :to: imma shed a hunned tears for the realest nikka since Ace-kun

If Oden was able to do this to Kaido, i see how the GOAT Shanks held him back dring marineford war..

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
EQLRRVxX0AA1XB1

Who you going with?

Honestly I can't pick GOATBeard if only because he was already in his 70s and sick and wouldn't have lived that much longer anyway. Can't give Ace the nod either since he's liable to just get himself killed again 3 months later. So it's between Pedro and Corazon...probably have to go with Corazon. Pedro basically went out the way he wanted. Cora was just a victim of his scumbag brother.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
EQLRRVxX0AA1XB1

Who you going with?

Honestly I can't pick GOATBeard if only because he was already in his 70s and sick and wouldn't have lived that much longer anyway. Can't give Ace the nod either since he's liable to just get himself killed again 3 months later. So it's between Pedro and Corazon...probably have to go with Corazon. Pedro basically went out the way he wanted. Cora was just a victim of his scumbag brother.
:rudy:

Ace!

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
EQLRRVxX0AA1XB1

Who you going with?

where did you get this?
and im highly, highly doubtful of Pedro being dead. LOL I think it He did just for characterization of Carrot. But he aint really dead

I might lean toward WB. even tho he was 70. You have to keep in mind that Humans in OP have can live up to 140 years.

so even if he doesnt live up to the life expectency. He could still have a good decade layed before him

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Did Whitebeard have the same sickness as Roger?
nah, i think he had a weakening heart given he was getting older and all the fights he had fought.

still despite that, he showed crazy endurance of being able to take a stab in the chest, and even having holes punched through him, and half his brain/head blown and still fighting.

and he did all that out of his prime. So a prime WB is crazy

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
EQLRRVxX0AA1XB1

Who you going with?

Ace easily. Whiteboard would be the only other one and he lived a long life.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
EQLRRVxX0AA1XB1

Who you going with?

:stopitslime:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
How yall sayin ace? Yea his death n shyt was the whole reason nikkas showed up big Whitebeard dying is what really shifted the balance out there.

Like other breh said Ace woulda got killed anyway by some other savage regardless, nikkas was tired of him

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where did you get this?
and im highly, highly doubtful of Pedro being dead. LOL I think it He did just for characterization of Carrot. But he aint really dead

I might lean toward WB. even tho he was 70. You have to keep in mind that Humans in OP have a can live up to 140 years.

so even if he doesnt live up to the expectency. He could still have a good decade layed before him
Nah he’s dead most likely as the new vivre cards list his death date

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Nah he’s dead most likely as the new vivre cards list his death date
that doesnt really mean anything tho, They are just going off the assumption in the story. They dont have undeniable confirmed info of him dying.