Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

teacher

All Star
Daps
I started thinking is oda throwing shade on modern japan with the wano arc? Kaido being America :patrice:

Last edited:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Started One Piece 6 months ago, I'm at chap 381 atm

This is by far the best manga I've read, by far...and I've read more than 80 mangas. I don't like the anime though, too slow

Manga is great and the anime show certain great arcs.
I recommend skipping the fillers and watching those arcs.
You won't be disappointed

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
They really out here boiling nikkas alive :weirdo:

Kaido and Orochi are the biggest scumbags in this manga in a while, can't wait until they take an L

I still don't see how Luffy can win unless he gets backup from his fleet and Marco. It's not just Kaido he'll be up against, Big Mom is in the cut too :sadcam:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I still don't see how Luffy can win unless he gets backup from his fleet and Marco. It's not just Kaido he'll be up against, Big Mom is in the cut too :sadcam:

Not sure about Marco, but I definitely think the Grand Fleet will pull up before the end of the arc. I could also see some Marines showing up to help, what with Drake still being undercover and whatnot.

And you never know, some other ex Roger/WB pirates might show up to look out for the homie's son.