Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I can't wait for that shyt.

I just finished 450. :to: I didn't even notice that Bon Clay stayed behind. That's a messed up way to go out. Man... fukk Magellan and that fukk ass prison. fukk the World Government too, them nikkas are on a whole nutha level of griminess.
the war is coming :blessed:
on the real tho that nikka magellan is unstoppable breh, after luffy figured out that candle wax shyt and then this nicca went up ANOTHER lvl i was like :wtf: this nikka cant b fukked with for real....i cant only think of like 4 pirates i've seen so far that have a chance

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Supposedly we should be getting a chapter tomorrow. And then there will be a break due to golden week. So expect some kinda cliff hanger

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
the war is coming :blessed:
on the real tho that nikka magellan is unstoppable breh, after luffy figured out that candle wax shyt and then this nicca went up ANOTHER lvl i was like :wtf: this nikka cant b fukked with for real....i cant only think of like 4 pirates i've seen so far that have a chance

magelian was like a damn pokemon he kept on EVOLVING :gladbron:

when he went to his final form EVERYBODY WAS fukkED

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'm on ep. 470 now...

Ace is Gold Roger's son?

:dwillhuh: I did not see that comin'

I always want to laugh at Admiral Kizaru. Dude constantly has the :heh: expression even when fighting.

I'm probably reaching but I'm thinking Kuma and Dr. Vegapunk are sleeper agents working with the Revolutionary Army.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It does seem pretty loaded. Block A must've been full of scrubs. And :snoop: @ Lucy

Or it could just be that Burgess was that much stronger than these cats. I bet Luffy could run through block B pretty quickly. Royal Haki drops the scrubs and leaves only a handful of cats who aren't just gonna target Luffy (at least if they don't realize who he is...they might if they did depending on their character).

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Or it could just be that Burgess was that much stronger than these cats. I bet Luffy could run through block B pretty quickly. Royal Haki drops the scrubs and leaves only a handful of cats who aren't just gonna target Luffy (at least if they don't realize who he is...they might if they did depending on their character).

:laff: at garp still being that LEGENDARY

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'm up to ep.484 now and this nikka Akainu... :whoa:

:to: Ace fell for all the ether Akainu was spittin' and then he got turned into a fukkin' donut.

mysmilie_3510.gif
Of all the nikkas that could have been got up till now it had to be Ace?

shyt just got real.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm up to ep.484 now and this nikka Akainu... :whoa:

:to: Ace fell for all the ether Akainu was spittin' and then he got turned into a fukkin' donut.

mysmilie_3510.gif
Of all the nikkas that could have been got up till now it had to be Ace?

shyt just got real.

:to:

Wait till you see the next couple episodes. The shyt that happens after Ace's death will literally change the balance power of the world. If I remember right you got around five or so more episodes before the war ends.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:to:

Wait till you see the next couple episodes. The shyt that happens after Ace's death will literally change the balance power of the world. If I remember right you got around five or so more episodes before the war ends.

I don't care who you are...
Luffy's screaming will have you telling people there's something in your eye for like a day :sadbron: . The flashbacks too.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Up to ep. 489

I can't believe all the fukkery I'm seeing right now :whew:
I'd quit being a Marine or Pirate after seeing Akainu or Blackbeard in action. Akainu is straight up :demonic:. Can Garp or Sengoku take him in a one on one fight?