Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats a understatement what gonna happen when he get the yang or ying part for the 9 tails remember 9 tails still missing his complete power :smugfavre:

:dwillhuh: i thought the seal was released so he has full access to 9 tails power?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
im over here dying cuz when they switched bodies this super simp sanji got nami's breast out everywhere showing them groping them with a big ass noseblood his simping has no limits or bounds :laff:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i cant even lie i think jimbei might just b my 3rd favorite character after luffy and zoro, he's just so honorable and goony :salute:
just finished the blood transfusion ep (great fukkin ep too) and luffy asked him to join the crew at the end, i hope he except :to:

Daps
Reppin
London
i cant even lie i think jimbei might just b my 3rd favorite character after luffy and zoro, he's just so honorable and goony :salute:
just finished the blood transfusion ep (great fukkin ep too) and luffy asked him to join the crew at the end, i hope he except :to:

I like Jimbei too much to want to see him join Luffy's crew. I feel like he's been nerfed since his first appearance. Right now he's looking a little :flabbynsick: for a former Shichibukai

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
^he still a goon from where im standing lol
just finished the ep where luffy told Big Mam he was gon beat her ass all over the new world :salute:.....
the idgaf-ness of luffy is legendary :blessed:

Luffy's only competition among manga protagonists, in this regard, is probably Young Lightning from Veritas.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'm about to watch ep. 450 glad they finally escaped cause I was getting tired of Magellan. I'd like to blame Whitebeard for this mess but then if he did comply to what Shanks was saying than that would mean Luffy would have died in Water 7.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm about to watch ep. 450 glad they finally escaped cause I was getting tired of Magellan. I'd like to blame Whitebeard for this mess but then if he did comply to what Shanks was saying than that would mean Luffy would have died in Water 7.

Damn, you're just about to hit the war. Prepare for epicness. :blessed:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Damn, you're just about to hit the war. Prepare for epicness. :blessed:

I can't wait for that shyt.

I just finished 450. :to: I didn't even notice that Bon Clay stayed behind. That's a messed up way to go out. Man... fukk Magellan and that fukk ass prison. fukk the World Government too, them nikkas are on a whole nutha level of griminess.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Lets bring back the old Arguments...

i still believe Zoro is stronger is than Luffy.

im on ep 591 and

and they had this nikka zoro out cold from a fight without showing it him sanji in nami's body and brook question is how. cuz if luffy beats that ass then that would be a resounding NO. i will say this i never have thought luffy was way stronger than zoro i've always thought they were too close strength wise. i really believe those 2 are the only crew where the captain and second in command are that close to power wise while everybody else its a BIG ASS GAP