Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
That was disappointing, a cheap shot. Damn.

this man kadio is a bytch and I knew that shapeshifter devil fruit was gonna be a problem. Also, Oden was using pure strength against kadio and I don’t think knows haki cause if he did we would have seen it. Rodger i think doesn’t have a devil fruit ether. Yo! I think that shapeshifter devil fruit user was the one that infiltrated oden camp and told kadio he was coming.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
this man kadio is a bytch and I knew that shapeshifter devil fruit was gonna be a problem. Also, Oden was using pure strength against kadio and I don’t think knows haki cause if he did we would have seen it. Rodger i think doesn’t have a devil fruit ether. Yo! I think that shapeshifter devil fruit user was the one that infiltrated oden camp and told kadio he was coming.
It's possible, but that wouldnt explain the spy now considering Bon Clay has that fruit and Bartolomeo the barrier fruit.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

Oden has Conquerer Haki, Ashura remarked on it when he saw luffy use.

Switch

All Star
Daps
If Oden hadn’t spent five twerking for the masses he would’ve merked Kaido smh I hope Shinobu provides some more clarity to the deal he made with Orochi because Oden is looking damn right insane for agreeing to it when he already knew Orochi was a rat.

Speaking of Kaido I wonder if he was suicidal at this point or that came much later?

Also...
giphy.gif

Soups on the menu next week boys :mjlit:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
That was disappointing, a cheap shot. Damn.
Oda winging it :mjlol:
more like oda is rushing this, its clear he is aware people want to get to the fighting. But he is trying to show this flashback

the entire flashback is basically highlights to Oden's life. So whatever fight in his life etc were not gonna get a full showing.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I really don't know how I feel about a live-action One PIece series... :skip:

It's the epitome of a franchise that's so fantastical that I just don't see it working with actual real-life actors. Kind of like how a live action Dragonball just doesn't really work.

But I'll give it a chance, maybe they'll surprise me :manny:
OP is even harder to do live-action on because its even to fantastical and wacky to do

everything from the characters, beasts/creatures, locations, items(Den Den mushi), different races, features, etc would be to fantasy and wacky to adapt in real life.

Just the humans in OP by themselves are hard to adapt. Given their wacky/cartoonish features like some that have food/objects growing from their head.

and their height like Big Mom, and other features

However

I understand that this is also a attempt to expand the OP franchise.

And also a commemorating type of project for the Biggest manga franchise(Next to DB) History and the fact its their longest Adventure/Action series that has been running.