Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
That final panel :wow:
Orochi is lucky Oden didn't pull up with the rest of the Roger Pirates when he returned

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
This part of the story is getting a little wobbly for me. If Oden sensed something terrible was happening back when he decided to stay out with Roger seems like when he went back he would have either asked for the pirates to come help him see wassup or at the very least have a damn den den mushi to communicate with them in case he did need help.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I wonder how ol boy got the barrier barrier fruit from wano then :lupe: , and damn the clone clone.. Bon-Clay :lupe: how all these fruits get out yoooooo

Now its explained why Moria hates Kaido, i wonder how his bum ass made it to Wano

that last panel :wow: :to:

knowing he's gonna die in the next chapter :mjcry:

Switch

All Star
Daps
Not really feeling this flashback outside of Roger/WB stuff can’t wait for Kaido to turn this dude into soup.

tick tick tick
tumblr_piy560xaZx1wy33lpo1_400.gifv

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not really feeling this flashback outside of Roger/WB stuff can’t wait for Kaido to turn this dude into soup.

tick tick tick
tumblr_piy560xaZx1wy33lpo1_400.gifv
What ? Please don’t tell me your one of the people who only care about the fights and bounties and saying luffy can’t beat kaido he needs another time skip guys . This flashback story is important to the whole overall Crux of Wano and why kinemon and them are fighting to avenge Oden

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This part of the story is getting a little wobbly for me. If Oden sensed something terrible was happening back when he decided to stay out with Roger seems like when he went back he would have either asked for the pirates to come help him see wassup or at the very least have a damn den den mushi to communicate with them in case he did need help.
Oden has zero idea the depths of the trouble that wano was really in . We as readers know all the stuff but Oden didn’t see all that shyt . There are other damaiyos and his Vassals there and his dad .

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Oden has zero idea the depths of the trouble that wano was really in . We as readers know all the stuff but Oden didn’t see all that shyt . There are other damaiyos and his Vassals there and his dad .

Before he left he said he felt things were really fukked up and if he turned around he knew he couldnt leave. So he had an idea that something even his damaiyos couldnt handle was taking place.

Switch

All Star
Daps
What ? Please don’t tell me your one of the people who only care about the fights and bounties and saying luffy can’t beat kaido he needs another time skip guys . This flashback story is important to the whole overall Crux of Wano and why kinemon and them are fighting to avenge Oden

No I’m not one of those, Oden just ain’t doing it for me especially compared to other flashback characters.

Corazon :mjcry:

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
‘One Piece’ Live-Action Series Based On Manga Classic Ordered By Netflix From Tomorrow Studios – Deadline
Netflix has greenlighted One Piece, a live-action series based on one of the best-selling manga titles of all time.

The 10-episode series comes from Tomorrow Studios and Shueisha. Tomorrow Studios also is behind another live-action Netflix series adaptation of a classic Manga property, the upcoming Cowboy Bebop.

One Piece follows the adventures of Monkey D. Luffy and his pirate crew as they explore a fantastical world of endless oceans and exotic islands in search of the world’s ultimate treasure known as “One Piece” to become the next Pirate King.

Veteran Steven Maeda (Lost, The X-Files) is the writer, showrunner and executive producer. Matt Owens (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Luke Cage) is writer/executive producer.

Marty Adelstein and Becky Clements of Tomorrow Studios (Cowboy Bebop, Snowpiercer, Hanna) are executive producers alongside Eiichiro Oda, the author of the manga series.

One Piece is a co-production between Netflix and Tomorrow Studios, a partnership between Adelstein and ITV Studios. Netflix will handle physical production.

In 1997, Oda’s wildly popular story was first serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump magazine in Japan. Over 460 million copies have been published worldwide. The series also made history in 2015 obtaining the Guinness World Record title for having the most copies published for the same comic book series by a single author

Its official official now.:ld:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I really don't know how I feel about a live-action One PIece series... :skip:

It's the epitome of a franchise that's so fantastical that I just don't see it working with actual real-life actors. Kind of like how a live action Dragonball just doesn't really work.

But I'll give it a chance, maybe they'll surprise me :manny: