Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Zoro went up on my favorites list after his bout with Kuma. For a minute there I almost thought it was a wrap for him even though nobody gets killed like that outside of flashbacks. Dude is like the GOAT comrade to have around. I'm starting to think he's not human.

I thought they were overpowered at the time too. But there are...ways to deal with logia users that Luffy just hasn't learned yet. Keep watching.

Just gotta keep reading breh. Oda doesn't disappoint.

I was thinking unless new powers are pulled out of thin air and introduced Luffy ain't seeing no Logia types, then I reach ep. 389 and Luffy KOs the bull Duval was riding just by looking at it. Just like how Shanks scared off that Sea King near the very beginning of the series and how he sleeped all them dudes on Whitebeard's ship just by walking through.... :ohhh: Then I realize there's always been this unknown power around that the crew don't know about and they gon' learn :damn:

Oda has some god tier foreshadowing... :bow:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Zoro went up on my favorites list after his bout with Kuma. For a minute there I almost thought it was a wrap for him even though nobody gets killed like that outside of flashbacks. Dude is like the GOAT comrade to have around. I'm starting to think he's not human.

I was thinking unless new powers are pulled out of thin air and introduced Luffy ain't seeing no Logia types, then I reach ep. 389 and Luffy KOs the bull Duval was riding just by looking at it. Just like how Shanks scared off that Sea King near the very beginning of the series and how he sleeped all them dudes on Whitebeard's ship just by walking through.... :ohhh: Then I realize there's always been this unknown power around that the crew don't know about and they gon' learn :damn:

Oda has some god tier foreshadowing... :bow:

:scheme:

But anyway, if you just finished Thriller Bark then prepare to :eat: well.

The stuff that happens at the end of Sabaody changes EVERYTHING. And it's a short and to-the-point arc too.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Oda has some god tier foreshadowing...

op485-6.jpg

One of my all time favorite scenes. :ohlawd:

And you're pretty close to when shyt gets insane. Enjoy.

omg im nearing the ending of the war brehs aka closest thing to marvel's civil war we'll ever c
i cant lie i was pissed the way ace died....u gon have all them ppl risk there lives to save u and u gon die on some marty mcfly pride shyt :why: i get thats how he always was but still it was pretty disappointing, and it made my nikka luffy mentally snap :to:....oh and just let me just say RIP and :salute: the top 2 goonest dude i've seen in an anime known as whitebeard ....dude had a 100+ stab and bullet wounds, made blackbeard look like a bytch even while that hurt and died standing on some straight up G shyt :blessed:

You went through the anime version right? I thought the manga version was better, looked a lot cleaner and it was more gruesome.

In the manga, when Whitebeard/Akainu fight after Ace is killed, Akainu magma punches half of Whitebeard's face off

I really thought that she was gonna win her pool but after seeing the other people I'm starting to doubt it. I don't think Luffy is gonna get a chance to fight Jesus either. No rhyme or reason to that I just think Luffy is too strong for him. I wanna see what Doflamingo's crew looks like.

:whoa:

I don't think Luffy's at a point where he can be 'too strong' for an Emperor's fleet captain. Not yet anyway. Hard to say how that fight would go since we haven't seen Burgess go all out. Only thing we know is that in the past he couldn't beat Ace, who was strong as hell himself. I'm pretty sure he got stronger in the 2 years tho, and he may even have a Devil Fruit himself and is after the Mera Mera so someone else in the crew can have it.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:scheme:

But anyway, if you just finished Thriller Bark then prepare to :eat: well.

The stuff that happens at the end of Sabaody changes EVERYTHING. And it's a short and to-the-point arc too.

Yeah I think Caimei about to bring the crew to Sabaody.

If being a cook doesn't work out for Sanji he can pick up a career as a plastic surgeon, dude going around kicking nikkas new faces :dead:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This punk hazard arc is funny luffy stay wanting to add random people too his crew

:dead: at him acting like a minotaur. sanji aint been the same since timeskip guess not being around women made him a super simp now. between the deadly nose bleeds and turning into stone shyt :laff:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now tell me this aint the funniest laugh, Brooke dying

Last edited by a moderator:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:whew:
2yrs later and nikkas dun put training to purpose something serious, my dude zoro cutting thru ships (even tho he a one eyed mufukka :heh:), sanji running like cp9 goons (and damn near dying from simping so hard :snoop:), usopp xtra built rockin the beats and globetrotter fro :obama:, franky making sure nobody mistake him for a human again :russ:, chopper dun stepped his game up :salute: and nami and robin some seriously bad bishes with tig ol bitties :shaq:.....:ahh: and lets not forget luffy looking gawd status right now

Daps
Reppin
London
2yrs later and nikkas dun put training to purpose something serious, my dude zoro cutting thru ships (even tho he a one eyed mufukka :heh:), sanji running like cp9 goons (and damn near dying from simping so hard :snoop:), usopp xtra built rockin the beats and globetrotter fro :obama:, franky making sure nobody mistake him for a human again :russ:, chopper dun stepped his game up :salute: and nami and robin some seriously bad bishes with tig ol bitties :shaq:.....:ahh: and lets not forget luffy looking gawd status right now

GOAT timeskip development, they all came back with something significant to show unlike in Naruto.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

wait till they get too fishman island and see how sanji gets :laff:
see luffy haki in action :bow:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
GOAT timeskip development, they all came back with something significant to show unlike in Naruto.

naruto timeskip development was straight TRASH instead they did that shyt more on the fly :snoop:

i understand doing it as the show goes on but come on how he gone 2 yrs and really didnt progress that much at least SASUKE DID :russ:

Daps
Reppin
London
naruto timeskip development was straight TRASH instead they did that shyt more on the fly :snoop:

i understand doing it as the show goes on but come on how he gone 2 yrs and really didnt progress that much at least SASUKE DID :russ:

Naruto came back and only showed progression that would have occured naturally as he got older whereas Sasuke had everybody with the :dwillhuh: when he showed up again after two years. :beli: How you gone be training for two years and not have learned the basics of nature manipulation or one or two supplementary jutsu?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Naruto came back and only showed progression that would have occured naturally as he got older whereas Sasuke had everybody with the :dwillhuh: when he showed up again after two years. :beli: How you gone be training for two years and not have learned the basics of nature manipulation or one or two supplementary jutsu?

ya know nikka came back with hey i learned a giant rasengan :dead: and not learn no basic ass shyt at all

while the sas came back and shytted on all of them

then later sas became weak as fukk and naruto became god tier :damn:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

naruto straight God mode right now though