Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
giphy.gif
you can enjoy it if you want I'm not going to pretend to be entertained by another back story on a character I care less 0% about:camby:

you're the one in here bytching.. Oda BEEN doing backstories.. now stfuuuu and eat a dikk

you gon be here like the rest of us next week reading more piff.. dummy

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
you're the one in here bytching.. Oda BEEN doing backstories.. now stfuuuu and eat a dikk

you gon be here like the rest of us next week reading more piff.. dummy
:mjlol:Grow up b, you in here getting emotional over an opinion. I’m fine with backstories when I care about the character or it’s progressing the story. I don’t about this backstory while the war is setting up and it’s in the midst of a present day cliffhanger:francis:
This is the 1st time I complained about anything in here if you don’t like what I’m saying keep scrolling
giphy.gif

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm legit worried about Jinbei at this point, the death flags with this dude are just too strong.

He basically spent the entire Whole Cake Island arc testing Big Mom, I'm wondering if he pushed his luck one too many times.

I got a sinking feeling that next time Luffy runs into Big Mom she's going to reveal that she killed or crippled Jinbei and he's gonna go berserk.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'm legit worried about Jinbei at this point, the death flags with this dude are just too strong.

He basically spent the entire Whole Cake Island arc testing Big Mom, I'm wondering if he pushed his luck one too many times.

I got a sinking feeling that next time Luffy runs into Big Mom she's going to reveal that she killed or crippled Jinbei and he's gonna go berserk.
Jimbei is not dying,:mjlol:

He is a surefire crewmate

At worst he prolly lost his arm or got some scars.

But the arm thing can be reworked given they have Law. Plus Franky if they want to make him one.

Plus that entire scene if anything was more of a foreshadowing of Jimbei joining the fight mid battle. Kinda like reinforcements.

He is not dying

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey

I don’t think they’d off panel kill Jinbei. He’ll more than like likely show up during this arc. But I wouldn’t be surprised if she attacked Fishman Island before heading to Wano.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
:mjlol:Grow up b, you in here getting emotional over an opinion. I’m fine with backstories when I care about the character or it’s progressing the story. I don’t about this backstory while the war is setting up and it’s in the midst of a present day cliffhanger:francis:
This is the 1st time I complained about anything in here if you don’t like what I’m saying keep scrolling
giphy.gif

bytch shut the fucc up... p*ssy

teacher

All Star
Daps
I don’t think they’d off panel kill Jinbei. He’ll more than like likely show up during this arc. But I wouldn’t be surprised if she attacked Fishman Island before heading to Wano.

How we know fish man island on the way :wtf: