Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
kawamatsu talking about "how freaky" the Minks are but hes a whole Kappa:skip: Plus wano has things like a transforming Onimaru, Komainus, Tengus etc

but the minks are "freaky " :mjlol:
Wano is isolated so I gotta remind myself of that:yeshrug:

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
kawamatsu talking about "how freaky" the Minks are but hes a whole Kappa:skip: Plus wano has things like a transforming Onimaru, Komainus, Tengus etc

but the minks are "freaky " :mjlol:
Wano is isolated so I gotta remind myself of that:yeshrug:
I wonder if we see his parents or family members :jbhmm:, that ending was pretty underwhelming tho after the break

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I wonder if we see his parents or family members :jbhmm:, that ending was pretty underwhelming tho after the break
we prolly will, Wano has alot of interesting stuff to it, but due to the size and everything such as - gathering the forces to beat Kaido, SHs powering up and training, and to finally challenge Kaido that the story is focusing on and about.

we prolly wont get to see some of the other parts of wano. Until after the war if not during so in the midst of the fighting(which will only be a few)

were def gonna be seeing the power sources and styles they have like Ninjutsu, the fox fire styles(Kinemon) and other elemental styles. etc. in the war.

but others like the Tengus, mytholigical creatures like Onimaru, Komainu, and so on. We prolly wont see until after all the dust has settled perhaps.

so wano's inhabitants, techniques, items, etc wont be discovered in depth for now. were only gonna be given sneak peaks like we have been.

Last edited:

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
we prolly will, Wano has alot of interesting stuff to it, but due to the size and everything such as - gathering the forces to beat Kaido, SHs powering up and training, and to finally challenge Kaido that the story is focusing on and about.

we prolly wont get to see some of the other parts of wano. Until after the war if not during so in the midst of the fighting(which will only be a few)

were def gonna be seeing the power sources and styles they have like Ninjutsu, the fox fire styles(Kinemon) and other elemental styles. etc. in the war.

but others like the Tengus, mytholigical creatures like Onimaru, Komainu, and so on. We prolly wont see until after all the dust has settled perhaps.
I cant wait to see the origin of seastone and the ponyglyphs as well as the process of crafting and mining it

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I cant wait to see the origin of seastone and the ponyglyphs as well as the process of crafting and mining it
creation of cursed swords
black blades and becoming a sword God
theres also the Dolls that Robin found around the poneglyph in the capital, so they prolly do something
and other things

we prolly wont see or learn till later.

Poneglyph is gonna be intriguing, they prolly are made through some anicent ritual/techniques. Espescially given how hard/indestructable they are

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
creation of cursed swords
black blades and becoming a sword God
theres also the Dolls that Robin found around the poneglyph in the capital, so they prolly do something
and other things

we prolly wont see or learn till later.

Poneglyph is gonna be intriguing, they prolly are made through some anicent ritual/techniques. Espescially given how hard/indestructable they are
yea this post reminded me jus how much lore and worldbuilding we havent truly tapped into yet wit wano we're gonna be here forever,the amount of theories this arc will produce is .. :wow:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:whoa: nothing wrong with a good flashback but let's not get crazy

Oden is cool and all but I would like to get back to the Kaido fight at some point. No need for the flashback to last more than 10 chapters IMO.
Nah Oden was gettin it shakin during too many major plot points to rush over in 10 chapters.

That being said the flashbacks will probably be split up during this arc so we dont get all the answers at once

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nah Oden was gettin it shakin during too many major plot points to rush over in 10 chapters.

That being said the flashbacks will probably be split up during this arc so we dont get all the answers at once

Oden's backstory is cool and all but I want to see the end of One Piece before I die of old age :why:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Some interesting news... One Piece Editor Teases Wano Arc's Surprising Ending

Recently, one of the executives working with One Piece teased fans about the arc's ending. According to Shinji Shimizu at Toei Animation, he knows what happens in Wano's final pages, and fans will not see them coming.

According to Shimizu, the ending of the Wano arc is best described as "surprising." The Toei Animation executive gave fans the heads up during a recent event in Saudi Arabia. The producer appeared alongside Shonen Jump's editor at an anime convention, and they told One Piece fans about the surprise ending. Fan-translator Sandman AP was kind enough to share a translated summary of the panel's highlights which brought this Wano comment to the general public.

"When Wano Arc is over, it means the ending of OP will be in sight" :wow:

"Oda said to Shimizu, "So many audiences were moved at the story of Ace's death, but I'm pretty sure the ending of OP will be much more touching". :wow:

Crazy. So what's going to happen at the end of Wano that's so crazy? :ohhh:

And Oda out here making it sound like Luffy is going to die at the end.. :to: