Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Minks are def gonna get that full moon

Not just because of story reasons.

But because given "luck" is a measured element/power(look at Zoro when he got kitetsu, and Doc Q who measures people's Luck) to have in OP. In battles.

The minks Are on the right side given Luffy and SHs have tons of luck

And you also have the prophecy which obviously must come true:yeshrug:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Minks are def gonna get that full moon

Not just because of story reasons.

But because given "luck" is a measured element/power(look at Zoro when he got kitetsu, and Doc Q who measures people's Luck) to have in OP. In battles.

The minks Are on the right side given Luffy and SHs have tons of luck

And you also have the prophecy which obviously must come true:yeshrug:

According to OP wiki, Kaido can create clouds. I'm curious if the cloud discussion this chapter was setting him up to block out the moon after a momentum swing. Just a random thought though.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
According to OP wiki, Kaido can create clouds. I'm curious if the cloud discussion this chapter was setting him up to block out the moon after a momentum swing. Just a random thought though.
it prolly is, even so Nami can deal with that via her abilities.

Either way my post was more about that theres so many factors that will favor the moon showing up.

also :scust:at OP wiki, I don't remember the last time I been there. And I plan on keeping it that way. :unimpressed: site is horrible,

there are better OP fanbase data sites.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Speaking of which, Were getting closer to the war(altho we prolly wont see the fighting till 2020 now that were in a flashback). And im pretty hype to see it

Espescially seeing how all these styles from Devil fruits, Haki, Ninjutsus, sword styles and sword powers(like Kinemons fox fire style), Smilie fruits, Sulong + Electro, etc. Mesh and collide together.
Plus you have all the powers of the SHs, and other crews(Law, Hawkins, and kidds crew) as well as the individual powers each one in them have, like Sanji and his abilties + raid suit and whatever his up his sleeve, Usopp and his pop greens and stuff, Hawkins and his DF + his magic cards(which is a cool new power to see, hopefully Oda shows more of it) etc.

One thing I like is that this series has so many different power sources, and fighting styles from very shounen like to straight cartoonish wacky and its fun to see. Hopefully we see them But given how big the conflict is. Oda might offpanel some of them SMH

Im pulling for he doesn't. But so much might happen he might have to.

if he does, At the least
I want the arc to show another person like Zoro(maybe King?) who can channel the souls of things/beings like Zoro does with Asura. Prolly he will via whatever is the soul of his sword. Zoro might do the same given he has Enma, and will do it so he can tame Enma. So he might get a new Asura form. and the arc shows a Asura(maybe a new one) Zoro vs Asura(or whatever demon/spirit thing) swordsman for zoro to face.

Just my quick thoughts.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Damn... it’s BRAZY out here. Someone deffo snitching

who else would know where the Thousand Sunny was. Someone with them snitched . A theory going around is that Carrot is the snitch

first Sunny Go, Our Thousand Sunny too :to:

brehhs.. go back and look at the opening cover of chapter 310 then come back to this recent chapter and look at the armour Luffy is wearing

GoatDa :wow: 10 years + in the making

i also dont think all the ships were destroyed that would mean Frankie Ussop n’nem we’re killed . I think they took some of the ships already and the ones that were left were the ones that got blown up..

cant wait for the panel where the alliance pulls up on the Scabbards, their expressions gonna be priceless :wow:

ZoGAWD for president !!!

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Damn... it’s BRAZY out here. Someone deffo snitching

who else would know where the Thousand Sunny was. Someone with them snitched . A theory going around is that Carrot is the snitch

first Sunny Go, Our Thousand Sunny too :to:

brehhs.. go back and look at the opening cover of chapter 310 then come back to this recent chapter and look at the armour Luffy is wearing

GoatDa :wow: 10 years + in the making

i also dont think all the ships were destroyed that would mean Frankie Ussop n’nem we’re killed . I think they took some of the ships already and the ones that were left were the ones that got blown up..

cant wait for the panel where the alliance pulls up on the Scabbards, their expressions gonna be priceless :wow:

ZoGAWD for president !!!

I know Oda like to plant things for the reader to find out later but I think the traitor is a red herring.

I think the wano den dens were bugged. Why would they not work at this moment?:jbhmm:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
tenor.gif
Great some more backstory chapters are coming up :unimpressed:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
tenor.gif
Great some more backstory chapters are coming up :unimpressed:
i feel ya , given everything from powerups, to hype, and setups of potential fights. I to want to get to the war already..

but gotta get this out of the way.

yes peon... now shut the fucc up and enjoy the rich history coming up :umad:
Im really intrigued about the Kozuki clan.

they created the poneglyphs
Kozuki Oden and his feats and story
Momo communicating and giving orders to Zunisha
Hiyori's msytique and mysteriousness along with her Fourth-wall-breaking.:pachaha:

its obvious especially now that its confirmed, that this clan is something special. REALLY special, more than can be imagined, as they're the reason Wano has been closed.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I know Oda like to plant things for the reader to find out later but I think the traitor is a red herring.

I think the wano den dens were bugged. Why would they not work at this moment?:jbhmm:
i presonally think there is a CoO Omniscient person on his side. which is def possible, given CoO haki involves all those psychic abilties of reading minds, hearing whats around you etc

Enel had a diet version of this. So someone with more better and advanced Haki can most def do it.

flaw is if that was the case, then Orochi would know where they were exactly and strike. So :yeshrug:

Last edited: