Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please let it be Law giving everyone a heads up and isolate the scabbards so the plan doesn't go awry and they infiltrate the festival undetected
scared.gif

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
think of it. Why would shanks have his arm bit off by a sea king while saving Luffy and him doing Haki. You think he a informant for WG.
:ohhh:

you nikkas reading waaaay into shyt.. GOATDA said he couldnt retcon that shyt, in the beginning there was no Yonkou and he didnt know what to do with Shanks, as the story progressed and we got the Yonkou it was too late to give Shanks a good enough excuse about his missing arm.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Didn't the issue with the Yonkou bounties state that Shanks only became a Yonkou like six years ago, so him losing his arm to the Sea King happened a few years before he reached that level. Plus one could argue him giving up his arm was the only way he could've saved Luffy in that specific moment.

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
The art this chapter was great I'm really starting to like Orochi too from his giant ass ship to chilling with some Beast Pirate groupies wit a big ass goofy smile on his face:pachaha:. O-Kiku's armor looks badass as hell honestly between Whole Cake and this arc we've gotten the best post timeskip character designs recently

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I guess my omniscient CoO theory is wrong. Thought we would have that here (prolly will but later in the series like End of series level) given Orochi still seems unsure on things

So the kozuki clan is the reason Wano is closed?

They must possess a certain type of power or technique someone would want.