Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
:umad:

enjoy the backstories.. keep whining like a whore
da339d2b11a37241c385f5c571584139.gif

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Works out timeline wise too if all the key characters were at reverie when it happened. That'd be a big moment.
They have already show post reverie scenes at FI and its not destoryed nor an attack mentioned.

Besides, Luffy will destroy FI

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
I enjoyed this chapter!

Glad we finally get to see Denjiro - that boy a hustler :wow:

This nikka Oden a fool - eating and drinking off a dead nikka lol

It was his homie though - so I guess it's okay :hubie:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
"Before he was one year old, he threw his nurse across the room" :damn:

"At six, he began to frequent the Red Light district" :wtf:

"At eight, he got into a huge brawl with gamblers while drunk" :picard:

"At nine, he was blacklisted by the Yakuza" :dead:

Cot damn, this nikka Oden was literally a thug from the moment he came out of the womb. :pachaha:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Anyone watch Stampede yet?

I thought it was okay. I enjoyed Gold a lot more. The movie felt like a way to recap by showing off most the relevant characters introduced up until now. It was nice to see but sometimes the movie felt cluttered with all the cameos. I still recommend it to any One Piece fan.

Mihawk handed Zoro a rare L while staring him down like :comeon: was one of my favorite parts. :wow:

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Oden was a literal God damn I cant wait to see Orochi and how he betrays him plus how the scabbards get recruited. I have no issues if this flashback lasts 30 chapters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Oden was a literal God damn I cant wait to see Orochi and how he betrays him plus how the scabbards get recruited. I have no issues if this flashback lasts 30 chapters

:whoa: nothing wrong with a good flashback but let's not get crazy

Oden is cool and all but I would like to get back to the Kaido fight at some point. No need for the flashback to last more than 10 chapters IMO.

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
:whoa: nothing wrong with a good flashback but let's not get crazy

Oden is cool and all but I would like to get back to the Kaido fight at some point. No need for the flashback to last more than 10 chapters IMO.
I think 10 is too short but around 20 would be good too we gotta remember this is the same man connected to the poneglyphs and the history of the world plus hes been on the ship of the 2 highest bounty pirates ever as well as being the only known person to injure Kaido :damn:. Oda has never gassed a character like this before for so long plus this is personally the Wano plot point I was waiting for the most

Light

Pro
Daps
Really only excited to see the scenes of when Oden met WB and Roger. If we do get the Kaido moment in this flashback that would be dope, though I doubt it since Oda would have to showcase abilities.