Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't think Oda's finished with Doflamingo being involved in the main story.

My guess is he won't fight Luffy again, but he'll probably participate in the final war at the end of the series that Whitebeard foreshadowed.

Question is who he'd side with :patrice: being a salty ass former Celestial Dragon and all.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
My guess is he won't fight Luffy again, but he'll probably participate in the final war at the end of the series that Whitebeard foreshadowed.

Question is who he'd side with :patrice: being a salty ass former Celestial Dragon and all.

Yeah, I envision a Crocodile role (from Alabasta to the Whitebeard war) but then I could definitely see the role being flipped where Doflamingo is against Luffy's armada instead of helping.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I don't think Blackbeard is operating off any personal grudge about his dad, he just wants to continue where he left off and be the PK.

IMO the Ace/Luffy thing has nothing to do with Rocks. He went after Luffy simply because his bounty was big enough that turning him in to the WG would get him a warlord spot, he only let him go the first time because he hadn't found out his bounty had went up yet. Then when Ace showed up trying to avenge Thatch he switched plans and just caught Ace instead.

Its crazy to think about but Blackbeard not capturing and turning in Luffy but instead getting Ace was the best thing that could have happened for him and the Marines. If the Marines tried to execute Luffy it would have been a major problem for them as Ace would have shown up with the WB pirates, Dragon would have brought the RA, and Shanks would bring his crew. The Marines would not have been able to deal with that shyt.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Its crazy to think about but Blackbeard not capturing and turning in Luffy but instead getting Ace was the best thing that could have happened for him and the Marines. If the Marines tried to execute Luffy it would have been a major problem for them as Ace would have shown up with the WB pirates, Dragon would have brought the RA, and Shanks would bring his crew. The Marines would not have been able to deal with that shyt.

I know for a fact Garp would have not been able to stand there. I’m still expecting him to shoot a fair one with Akainu and betray all the marines in the final fight.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
still upset they gave up Da Gawd Do flamingo the jobber treatment in Dressarossa.

This might be the only time Oda did wrong or goof'ed. Do Flamingo had the greatest mastery of a devil fruit we saw thus far at that point and luffy can come through and defeat him in one Arc?:mjtf:

Nah, thats still not sitting well with me.

the flamingo fight should of taken place in the next arc with a defeat.

WrxcmIDgwXErJQyeqP8EW6D1J8AWleTQmGU10DheeBg.jpg

Same thing with the Katakuri W, his defeat was way to soon too:mjtf::martin:

brah... this is one piece... nobody gets left behind. Luffy gonna fight them again just like he fought Bellamy :blessed:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Oda pulling shyt like this and the Bad End Musical is one of the reasons he stays on top of the game. Every time you think things move towards a certain direction, he hits you in the gut. Most likely there will be an equally great recovery, but to create gut punches like this on a consistent basis without feeling like cop outs is a rare talent.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Oda pulling shyt like this and the Bad End Musical is one of the reasons he stays on top of the game. Every time you think things move towards a certain direction, he hits you in the gut. Most likely there will be an equally great recovery, but to create gut punches like this on a consistent basis without feeling like cop outs is a rare talent.

THIS

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not a very promising start to the raid :huhldup:

I'm thinking they got sold out by the same person who snitched about Raizo being on Zou