Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
537411_524536370930789_1570590997_n.jpg

:welldamn:........................................:dead:

:salute: @ Oda

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
omg im nearing the ending of the war brehs aka closest thing to marvel's civil war we'll ever c
i cant lie i was pissed the way ace died....u gon have all them ppl risk there lives to save u and u gon die on some marty mcfly pride shyt :why: i get thats how he always was but still it was pretty disappointing, and it made my nikka luffy mentally snap :to:....oh and just let me just say RIP and :salute: the top 2 goonest dude i've seen in an anime known as whitebeard :wow:....dude had a 100+ stab and bullet wounds, made blackbeard look like a bytch even while that hurt and died standing on some straight up G shyt :blessed:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Something has been nagging me ever since I saw the Ace and Blackbeard fight. I feel like Luffy is fukked... His search for One Piece and becoming Pirate King is nuts. Those Logia types are seriously overpowered. I can't see Blackbeard losing to Luffy especially when Luffy can't even beat Smoker.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Something has been nagging me ever since I saw the Ace and Blackbeard fight. I feel like Luffy is fukked... His search for One Piece and becoming Pirate King is nuts. Those Logia types are seriously overpowered. I can't see Blackbeard losing to Luffy especially when Luffy can't even beat Smoker.

Just gotta keep reading breh. Oda doesn't disappoint.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I thought they were overpowered at the time too. But there are...ways to deal with logia users that Luffy just hasn't learned yet. Keep watching.

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
yea them logia types are ridiculous the only way i c luffy handlin them is if
he begins to learn how to use that willpower like shanks.......speaking of shanks, how strong is dude? cuz he pretty much had blackbeard shaking in his boots when he came thru....dude got two powers and still said he wasnt ready to fight a one armed shanks :heh::win:
gawd damn this shyt is good

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea them logia types are ridiculous the only way i c luffy handlin them is if
he begins to learn how to use that willpower like shanks.......speaking of shanks, how strong is dude? cuz he pretty much had blackbeard shaking in his boots when he came thru....dude got two powers and still said he wasnt ready to fight a one armed shanks :heh::win:
gawd damn this shyt is good

shanks is a beast.

How long you been watching one piece? As a kid i thought the early episodes were garbage(maybe because i thought all anime was supposed to be like DBZ). Then i gave it a try and i'm like...

2corh2r.jpg

i just saw the movie Z

One-Piece-Film-Z-post.jpg

:win:

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
shanks is a beast.

How long you been watching one piece? As a kid i thought the early episodes were garbage(maybe because i thought all anime was supposed to be like DBZ). Then i gave it a try and i'm like...

2corh2r.jpg

i just saw the movie Z

One-Piece-Film-Z-post.jpg

:win:
i only just started watching it like a month or so ago....the thought of a pirate anime nvr did anything for me but then i watched it a lil bit and was like :krs:....im not gon lie if i wasnt a fan of anime and know how slapschticky it can b the early eps with coby would've turned me away but once zoro came into the picture i was hooked

Damn I need to get back into this shyt, what's a good site to watch all the episodes
im watching it on animefreak.tv