Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs... this fukking chapter. :damn::damn::damn:

The fukk did :youngsabo: do to get caught up!?

The fukk happened to Vivi & King Cobra!?

What is this motherfukker Blackbeard looking for?!

Drake out here going covert. :wow:

Morgans lumped up a member of CP. :hubie: Try and pull the heater a journalist in OP, brehs.

shyt DONE GOT REAL IN ACT 3!
Still not even act 3 breh only intermission

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this chapter got One Piece trending on Twitter worldwide lol

I realllllly hope that Sabo didnt get Kuma'd :lupe:

Mihawk bout to go OFF:demonic: They better have an Admiral on one of them ships otherwise those motherfukkers are food and the man BEEN hungry. :demonic:

Hancock and Coby aint gonna do nothing but fight over who loves Luffy more.:dead:

We all know the real answer to that is Bartolomeo. :steviej:

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Could Aokiji be in Sword too as a double agent? Would Blackbeard sniff that out?

edit:
latest

giphy.gif

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Morgans out here throwing hands wings. :wow:

I don't believe for a second that Sabo is dead, but I am a little concerned about Vivi and her dad. :sadcam:

That said, let Dragon take care of it. I really don't want a "Rescue Sabo" arc after Wano, that would be too much of a repeat of Marineford and Sabo is already too similar to Ace as it is.

With all these moving pieces I wonder what Elbaf is up to, they have the strongest military in the world and they dont even bother with all these conflicts.

My theory is that Elbaf is Shanks' base and will be the next arc after Wano. And probably the last one before Raftel since they'll pick up the last Road Poneglyff there..

Would also make sense for Usopp to reunite with his dad there since he's been talking about going to Elbaf since forever.

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Morgans out here throwing hands wings. :wow:

I don't believe for a second that Sabo is dead, but I am a little concerned about Vivi and her dad. :sadcam:

That said, let Dragon take care of it. I really don't want a "Rescue Sabo" arc after Wano, that would be too much of a repeat of Marineford and Sabo is already too similar to Ace as it is.

My theory is that Elbaf is Shanks' base and will be the next arc after Wano. And probably the last one before Raftel since they'll pick up the last Road Poneglyff there..

Would also make sense for Usopp to reunite with his dad there since he's been talking about going to Elbaf since forever.
I agree about Elbaf also do u think that one cover page that had Shanks at a random wedding was an Elbaf one or am I looking too deep I hope its not the second to last arc cause thats when it'll hit me that One Piece is really over :mjcry:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Seeing scumbag buggy doing scumbag things was :heh: and Hancock and Mihawk hitting the marines with the :ufdup: oh you most forget about me but you about to learn today.

Oda still showing why he is still one of the best in the game. A setup chapter and the entire world is talking about, not the crazy war that is supposed to be bigger than the war at the summit but a fight at reverie.