Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
The Zoro hype is real but you also have to realize this the classic Shounen 'Power-up with a physical toll' trope. Even though he fought it off the sword was eating his arm from a simple slash, when he gets into an actual swordfight that thing is going to fukk him all the way up.

Brah chill, you gotta realize we're talking about the GOAT ZORO

AKA Mr slices up fish men under water :wow:
VG3hKg.gif

AKA Mr
EdibleTepidIndianabat-size_restricted.gif
(the same damage that made luffy unconscious, think about that!)

AKA Mr sliced up a god damn castle and he wasnt even trying
giphy.gif

aka Mr cut up a dragon in mid air
48oXWY.gif

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Jewelry Bonney was at the reverie so she won't be showing up in Wano.

We might cut back to the Reverie next chapter though. This was the end of Act 2.

After the end of Act 1 we got a "What's going on around the world" chapter before the start of Act 2, so I'm guessing we'll get a chapter like that between each Act .

Really though, my main theory is that we'll find out a Yonko bounty between each Act, in order of least to most. Last time we found out Blackbeard's bounty.

So my guess is next Chapter we find out Big Mom's. Then between Acts 3 and 4 we find out Kaido's bounty, and we find out Shanks' bounty between 4 and 5.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
just a quick thought that came to my head

but I can def see those "Numbers" guys being the opponents to Minks. If the battle happens/carries out till night. I can see the Sulong Minks vs Numbers.

and I believe that Numbers are Oni just like Kaido(they all have horns, two are carrying clubs) so it will be a Battle of the beast of sorts(minks vs oni)

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So....I'm guessing they wouldn't off screen Sabo and I could see his capture prompting a Luffy meets Dragon moment.

Are the marines sending Vice Admirals to capture the Shichibukai? No Admirals in sight. There's gotta be a trump card..although Koby might show out against Boa, but Weevil and Mihawk? Gotta have more firepower than that...but if Weevil got captured then that might free up Marco to make a Wano appearance after all (doubt it but that would be fun and we are talking about two Yonkou so who knows, the healing power from Marco could be a big help).

18w3JFZE0fcej6HSDMExbiRqb4YccaVwN