Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
My theory is that Elbaf is Shanks' base and will be the next arc after Wano. And probably the last one before Raftel since they'll pick up the last Road Poneglyff there

Would also make sense for Usopp to reunite with his dad there since he's been talking about going to Elbaf since forever.
Almost no major arc is followed with another one, we always get smaller arcs/adventures that serve as breathing space between them. So theres a small chance we go from Wano ----> Elbaf

and I doubt thats the last country before laughtale, theres likely to be more to it

I agree about Elbaf also do u think that one cover page that had Shanks at a random wedding was an Elbaf one or am I looking too deep I hope its not the second to last arc cause thats when it'll hit me that One Piece is really over :mjcry:

This idea that were immediately gonna go to Elbaf doesnt make sense tho. Oda never has done that.

Oda has never followed a big arc with another big arc. After dressrosa we got Zou, after EL/CP9 we got Thriller bark. after skypiea we got davy back fight

Oda is not gonna follow the Wano up immediatly with Elbaf. There is very likely gonna be a small arc afterwards.

Even so. That does not mean it will be the final island/country before Laughtale(raftel).

In addition to that the series has alot to cover even when we get close to OP(the treasure) There is a entire powerhouse in the shadows(Rox), Imu sama, Gorosei, the history, other things that are lurking, And whatever else Oda will bring out of nowhere

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Almost no major arc is followed with another one, we always get smaller arcs/adventures that serve as breathing space between them. So theres a small chance we go from Wano ----> Elbaf

and I doubt thats the last country before laughtale, theres likely to be more to it

This idea that were immediately gonna go to Elbaf doesnt make sense tho. Oda never has done that.

Oda has never followed a big arc with another big arc. After dressrosa we got Zou, after EL/CP9 we got Thriller bark. after skypiea we got davy back fight

Oda is not gonna follow the Wano up immediatly with Elbaf. There is very likely gonna be a small arc afterwards.

Even so. That does not mean it will be the final island/country before Laughtale(raftel).

In addition to that the series has alot to cover even when we get close to OP(the treasure) There is a entire powerhouse in the shadows(Rox), Imu sama, Gorosei, the history, other things that are lurking, And whatever else Oda will bring out of nowhere

Seems like there may be a little denial here that we're starting to get close to the end. :francis:

I can understand though, I've been reading for years and I'll hate when it's not around anymore. :mjcry:

But I don't think there are that many arcs after Wano. Oda said he wanted to end One Piece in 5 years...even if that's an underestimate it still means we're getting into the end game. You have to remember that after Wano, Luffy will have 3/4 Poneglyphs. All he has to do is find one more (probably on Elbaf) and it's Raftel time. There might be one or two small Zou type arcs but there are probably only three major arcs after Wano. I'm thinking -

Wano (collect 3rd Road Poneglyph) > short breather arc > Elbaf (collect last Road Poneglyph) > final voyage to Raftel > Raftel > Final War

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Seems like there may be a little denial here that we're starting to get close to the end. :francis:

I can understand though, I've been reading for years and I'll hate when it's not around anymore. :mjcry:
There is no denial, I just know how his series operates, and if you have been following it as long as you said you did you should know

But I don't think there are that many arcs after Wano. Oda said he wanted to end One Piece in 5 years...even if that's an underestimate it still means we're getting into the end game. You have to remember that after Wano, Luffy will have 3/4 Poneglyphs. All he has to do is find one more (probably on Elbaf) and it's Raftel time. There might be one or two small Zou type arcs but there are probably only three major arcs after Wano. I'm thinking -

Wano (collect 3rd Road Poneglyph) > short breather arc > Elbaf (collect last Road Poneglyph) > final voyage to Raftel > Raftel > Final War

@bolded what Oda wants in terms of the length never coincides with what happens. Just like for the number of times he has said "this arc is the halfway point" back when we were in part 1 and the series was in CP9 saga.(we are well past that point now as the series would have ended at 800 chapters if that was the case).

No one is denying were seeing the horizon into end game territory but the fact of the matter is the story still has alot to tackle, and even has added more to it.

example is how we got introduce to another huge power in Rox pirates and someone who is further higher up in power(and king of the world it seems) in Imu sama back in chapters 908-910(prolly got them wrong). This late in the game.

this series at the minimum has 7-8 years left. with maybe more given that oda only produces 40 something chapters a year.

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY

I dont think Elbaf is the last island before Raftle jus that its one of the last, an indication that the series is narratively close to the end. Yea I agree we gon need a cooldown arcafter this

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Wano came directly after WCI tho. :patrice:

Two younkou and two poneglyphs in subsequent arcs