Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gawdam brehs!!! So much fukkery on one page! We finally confirmed that X Drake is a double agent. I wonder who Black Beard going after? I don’t think Sabo is dead (assuming that’s the news). The government doing this cause they captured Sabo and want to lurk out Dragon and the revolutionary army. Goddam brehs :damn:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Blackbeard could be going to pick up Pluton from Alabasta, I wonder if anyone on his crew could read ponyglyphs. Also I feel like Jewlery Bonney has a role in this Sabo thing.
I forgot she was there. I can't recall, wasn't the last time she was shown before the Reverie she was captured by Blackbeard? Maybe he convinced her to work with/ for him?

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I forgot she was there. I can't recall, wasn't the last time she was shown before the Reverie she was captured by Blackbeard? Maybe he convinced her to work with/ for him?
yea she was with Blackbeard but it was only for a short while and she hated him lmao then Akainu came and saved her and didnt arrest her. Maybe he's from the Sorbet Kingdom too :yeshrug:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

She was shown in one quick scene after Dressrosa stealing a pizza and reacting to Doflamingo's defeat.

I don't think they said where she was, but she probably escaped from Akainu/Blackbeard at some point during the timeskip.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Can't say I've been the biggest fan of the Wano arc so far (I really like it, but Oda seems to be playing faster and looser with some of the details than he did in other arcs. It's Oda though, so who knows how everything will end up resolving though), but this was a hell of a chapter. I figure that at least Boa Hancock, if not Mihawk as well, will end up allying with the Straw Hats in some fashion (Buggy might get there as well...somehow. It's Buggy after all). Very interesting times in One Piece between this and X Drake's Sword faction (nothing surprising about his status...I have to read the chapters back, but I wouldn't be surprised if he had something to do with Law getting free).

As for the other situation:

My immediate guess is that Sabo killed Saint Charloss and got captured, with something happening to Vivi in the crossfire. They may be separate incidents, but it wouldn't surprise me if they were connected.

At the very least, I'm fairly confident about that first part.

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
With all these moving pieces I wonder what Elbaf is up to, they have the strongest military in the world and they dont even bother with all these conflicts.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
So the Marine think can a handle another marineford without the 7 warlords? :comeon:
maybe not, but they might have something

WG as a whole is also much stronger as they just said a while ago on how Marines are just a fraction of their Power.

so maybe WG has other forces to helpout Marines just in case

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
HOLY SHIIIIIT

:damn:

BREHHHS. WE ARE IN THE FUCCING ENDGAME

Who knew Birdman got hands

I knew Drake was a double agent :wow:

They coming for the Shikibukai, Mihawk gonna SMOKE all them nikkas or he gets overpowers and Shanks comes to his rescue and Mihawk joins Shanks

I don’t see Boa and the falling, they got halo and she can turn them nikkas to stone. Maaaaaan i thought marineFord was a madness. This aftermath of all this is gonna be FUCCERYYY OVERLOAD

DAMNIT ODA. I didn’t think it could get any better

GIVE EM HELL FUTURE YONKOU BUGGY :pacspit:

Weevil is gonna eat them nikkas for lunch

And i know for a fact Oda won’t kill Another sibling of Luffy. He either captured or it was someone else masked as him. No way Sabo is dead.

Dragon gonna BRING ALL THE SMOKE

once Luffy hears this he’s gonna call in his 5000+ alliance and bring down the gates of Hell on everyone there. You took his other brother away and this time he has the power to retaliate . Pheewwwwww :wow:

. It’s lit Brehhs

Only ZoGAWD can make things right in this world now