Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
:damn::damn::damn:
Billions on Billions

Wait... this only makes me wonder wtf Dragon did to get higher than that total. :damn::ohhh:

Last edited:

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
GOD VALLEY IS RAFTEL :ohhh: Even more Elbaf hype, the fact that Shanks became a Yonko wit one arm is fukking insane. I cant wait to see Rox pirate members we dont kno. I guess endgame Luffy has a 5.6 billion bounty since Roger had 5.5 and the whole Go (5) Mu (6) thing. Sengoku basically tellin Akainu that Sword bouta join the rebellion :dead:

Sengoku: Yea I just wanna emphasize to the new generation how important the past is so u can predict the future and that pirates can be allies but yea I had no intentions of interfering :troll:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
GOD VALLEY IS RAFTEL :ohhh: Even more Elbaf hype, the fact that Shanks became a Yonko wit one arm is fukking insane. I cant wait to see Rox pirate members we dont kno. I guess endgame Luffy has a 5.6 billion bounty since Roger had 5.5 and the whole Go (5) Mu (6) thing. Sengoku basically tellin Akainu that Sword bouta join the rebellion :dead:

Sengoku: Yea I just wanna emphasize to the new generation how important the past is so u can predict the future and that pirates can be allies but yea I had no intentions of interfering :troll:

:ohhh: :ohhh: :ohhh:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
They setting precedence for the marines working with pirates for a reason. Sword is gonna team up with Luffy at some point.

God Valley isn't Raftel. Roger went to Raftel a decade after this God Valley incident. They showing how an island can be erased from the map and history. They may do the same to Alabasta since they consider the royal family there traitors.

Last edited:

Light

Pro
Daps
Red hair is a snake and his time is coming soon. When that nikka dies by BB hand it will be the greatest chapter ever.

These chapters in between the different Wano acts have been fire. I'm guessing next chapter will reveal the Warlords bounty given that it was mentioned this chapter.