Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zoro hype. :blessed:

Act 3 gonna be nuts I can feel it. The alliance bout to get fukked when they see Kaidou allied with Big Mom.

And I'm gonna guess that Kanjurou is the traitor. With the plans being leaked in Wano and the Beast Pirates knowing that Raizou was in Zou I can't think of too many people who would know that info...and I just don't flat out trust that motherfukker

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
ZoGAWD :wow:

nikka sliced that coast up and told the sword gimme my shyt back :wow:

too brazy..

I hope Law isnt the traitor :lupe: . something tells me its Hiyori. she's been suspect since day 1.

ZoGAWD having 2 special swords now :wow: , i hope he keeps Shusui and has 3 dope swords for himself.

3rd act gonna be SO BRAZY. Momo better learn to wield a sword and fight alongside the GAWD

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Zoro hype. :blessed:

Act 3 gonna be nuts I can feel it. The alliance bout to get fukked when they see Kaidou allied with Big Mom.

And I'm gonna guess that Kanjurou is the traitor. With the plans being leaked in Wano and the Beast Pirates knowing that Raizou was in Zou I can't think of too many people who would know that info...and I just don't flat out trust that motherfukker
I cant imagine any of the scabbards doing that they loved Oden too much :mjcry:

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I was jus thinking of this is it possible that Law uses ROOM to transport the entire army before they get attacked by Orochi :lupe:. Would be a great over the top way to escape he can def do it too since he sliced up those mountains in Punk Hazard

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ZoGAWD :wow:

nikka sliced that coast up and told the sword gimme my shyt back :wow:

too brazy..

I hope Law isnt the traitor :lupe: . something tells me its Hiyori. she's been suspect since day 1.

ZoGAWD having 2 special swords now :wow: , i hope he keeps Shusui and has 3 dope swords for himself.

3rd act gonna be SO BRAZY. Momo better learn to wield a sword and fight alongside the GAWD
Why would hiyori tell orochi about herself ? Also how would law know all tje info ? He wasn’t there at the meeting .

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I was jus thinking of this is it possible that Law uses ROOM to transport the entire army before they get attacked by Orochi :lupe:. Would be a great over the top way to escape he can def do it too since he sliced up those mountains in Punk Hazard

I'm still trying to keep Kyoshiro as the last red scabbard because I can't think of an alternative. I'm thinking maybe the whole traitor plotline will wind up a twist where Hiyori and Kyoshiro are posing as traitors but set everyone up. Here's how it'd work...

Kyoshiro snitching gets Orochi's trust.
Kyoshiro sends Orochi to snatch up defenseless Hiyori and Orochi sends his army to where Kyoshiro tells him the rebels will be.
The rebels end up being in a completely different place and that removes a huge chunk of the 4000 soldiers that Kaidou's overwhelming numbers from the conflict.
Hiyori also turns out to not be defenseless. She was a tomboy and raised by two red scabbards. Kyoshiro raised her and set her up to assassinate Orochi all along (calls back to the fake murder of Hiyori).
So Hiyori winds up being trained to fight and actually trying to kill Orochi (I'm guessing she'd still need help though, like Kyoshiro shows up and reveals his real identity as Denjiro the missing red scabbard)

That'd mean just like Hiyori faked it as Komurasaki; Denjiro did the same as Kyoshiro. It also changes the numbers so that it's not 30,000 to 4,000. The odds'll still be against the rebels but it'll be more realistic for them to win.

Idk...It's a lot of reaching without going too deep to confirm. But I think it can work and I've been on the same theory so long that I'm sticking to it.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still trying to keep Kyoshiro as the last red scabbard because I can't think of an alternative. I'm thinking maybe the whole traitor plotline will wind up a twist where Hiyori and Kyoshiro are posing as traitors but set everyone up. Here's how it'd work...

Kyoshiro sends Orochi to snatch up defenseless Hiyori and Orochi sends his army to where Kyoshiro tells him the rebels will be.
The rebels end up being in a completely different place and that removes a huge chunk of the 4000 soldiers that Kaidou's overwhelming numbers from the conflict.
Hiyori also turns out to not be defenseless. She was a tomboy and raised by two red scabbards. Kyoshiro raised her and set her up to assassinate Orochi all along (calls back to the fake murder of Hiyori).
So Hiyori winds up being trained to fight and actually trying to kill Orochi (I'm guessing she'd still need help though, like Kyoshiro shows up and reveals his real identity as Denjiro the missing red scabbard)

That'd mean just like Hiyori faked it as Komurasaki; Denjiro did the same as Kyoshiro. It also changes the numbers so that it's not 30,000 to 4,000. The odds'll still be against the rebels but it'll be more realistic for them to win.

Idk...It's a lot of reaching without going too deep to confirm. But I think it can work and I've been on the same theory so long that I'm sticking to it.
Something is definitely up with denjiro and hiyori . I use to think she was bad but I now think it’s a red Herring similar to law . She’s up to something and so is kyoshiro but I’m not exactly sure what probably a different plan like you said to kill orochi through subterfuge. I think the trsitor is carrot somehow or shinobu

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY

Oda would have to explain how Denjiro wasnt recognized but i like this theory too, makes sense and would help the alliance a ton