Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
At this rate the entire worst generation excluding Teach will form an alliance with Luffy :wow:

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
wow this alliance is unprecedented, earlier in the arc i jokingly told my boy that Wano is gonna be mostly destroyed at the end of the battle but its looking like thats the case :merchant: shyt CP-0 bouta show up again either to further negotiate a deal wit Orochi or jus straight up bring Vegapunk, we still have the new "Joker" comin in too Rio Poneglyph is here too as well as the secrets to crafting seastone and the poneglyphs :whoo: Oda not playing wit this arc. Random but I hope we get to see some new bounties soon or more of the flying six

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
- Luffy beating Big Mom
- Zoro beating Kaido
Nah, not happening. Zoro defeating a Yonkou by himself would separate him from all other characters too much. I think Big Mom and Kaido might drop to a combo of Luffy, Law and Kid, possibly with a touch of help from others (Hawkins, Drake). Luffy will separate himself from the Worst Generation regardless because of his singular actions in liberating Wano.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wow this alliance is unprecedented, earlier in the arc i jokingly told my boy that Wano is gonna be mostly destroyed at the end of the battle but its looking like thats the case :merchant: shyt CP-0 bouta show up again either to further negotiate a deal wit Orochi or jus straight up bring Vegapunk, we still have the new "Joker" comin in too Rio Poneglyph is here too as well as the secrets to crafting seastone and the poneglyphs :whoo: Oda not playing wit this arc. Random but I hope we get to see some new bounties soon or more of the flying six

When did that happen?

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
BRUH BRUH BRUHHHHH THIS CHAPTER :damn:

Oh it isssss lit. Tra Guyyyyy :blessed:

I wonder who that figure in the shadow is :lupe:

The Numbers of Onigishima :damn:

5000 strong. Frankie getting the ship, we got the weapons and now we make a strategy yoooooooo it’s soooo lit

So there was 2 swords. Momo better learn how to wield he use a sword ASAP . Him and ZoGAWD gonna tag team the finishing blow while Luffy bodies Big Mama

Them nikkas really beat and made up :scust:

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
Nah, not happening. Zoro defeating a Yonkou by himself would separate him from all other characters too much. I think Big Mom and Kaido might drop to a combo of Luffy, Law and Kid, possibly with a touch of help from others (Hawkins, Drake). Luffy will separate himself from the Worst Generation regardless because of his singular actions in liberating Wano.
I can see Luffy beating Big Mom with the least amount of help needed; while, Zoro being the lead fighter in a group effort to take down Kaido.
It would set Luffy apart from all others and put Zoro on that admiral tier, or close to it.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Looking at this Wano cover page. It looks like Luffy’s gear 4 bounce man is different now. You can see the flames around him and his hair is different
latest

This is Luffy’s original gear fourth bounce man when he faced Dof, Cracker, Kat, and Bigmom with the smoke around him and his hair not relaxed :ohhh:

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Looking at this Wano cover page. It looks like Luffy’s gear 4 bounce man is different now. You can see the flames around him and his hair is different
latest

This is Luffy’s original gear fourth bounce man when he faced Dof, Cracker, Kat, and Bigmom with the smoke around him and his hair not relaxed :ohhh:

this was jus Oda using traditional japanese art style for a cover but i can def see Gear 4 getting a boost wit this training

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I think Drake let Law out his cage because he still works for the marines and they would love any chance to take Kaidou down

Also hell yeah Kaidou beat Big Mom all those noises they heard

It must of looked like two hairless bears in the woods fukking.....

:scust:
I think that's the plan. A lot of the worst generation already have excuses to ally with Luffy.

Those that are still alive :usure:

Last edited:

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I think Drake let Law out his cage because he still works for the marines and they would love any chance to take Kaidou down

Also hell yeah Kaidou beat Big Mom all those noises they heard

It must of looked like to hairless bears in the woods fukking.....

:scust:

Those that are still alive :usure:
Drake doubling back into the marines is some splinter cell shyt :ohhh: would be a dope twist, i guess he would have had to join the marines during the timeskip. Have we ever seen anyone in Drake's crew??

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Drake doubling back into the marines is some splinter cell shyt :ohhh: would be a dope twist, i guess he would have had to join the marines during the timeskip. Have we ever seen anyone in Drake's crew??

He was originally with the marines. I think he never left them really and was always a triple agent. Also there is precedent of it happening before, with Doffy and his brother. Lastly he went out his way to find Kaidou years ago and remember what was said by Hawkins. Kaidou never kills people, he just offers them a spot on his crew.