Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know Kaido up there finding out what that mouf do :mjgrin:

giphy.gif

1.png

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
All those lonely nights at sea as crew mates and Kaido's heavy drinking you know he slipped up and smashed a few times. Why do you think he's so depressed and suicidal? Linlin devil fruit powers make sure her mouth takes your soul. :wow:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
You want oda to die ? He been doing this shyt forever with like no long vacations
Oda already has been hospitalized once a few years back because of his lifestyle and motherfukkers still want him to overwork himself to death. Like damn, let the man who only sleeps three hours a day and smokes packets of cigarettes get some occasional rest.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Anyone have any ideas who the traitor may be? I seriously doubt Law would betray Luffy.

Momo's sister seems rather suspicious and everyone thought she was dead. She was young when Orochi took over so she could've been influenced.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone have any ideas who the traitor may be? I seriously doubt Law would betray Luffy.

Momo's sister seems rather suspicious and everyone thought she was dead. She was young when Orochi took over so she could've been influenced.
I think she’s up to something but not the traitor . One she tells on herself to orochi ? And also they’ve had a traitor since Zou .

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
another 10/10 chap, that double page wit momo, shinobu and the red scabbards was amazing. Felt like something off of a samurai movie especially wit that narration. I wouldve liked to see Sanji getting his raid suit customized by Usopp and Franky. Didnt expect Orochi to find out the plan this quick the alliance is fukked :ufdup::francis: that paranoid man gon send damn near everyone to that port.