Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Anybody else think that this Shimotsuki Ushimaru guy is going to end up being related to Zoro?

Not only does he seem to have looked kind of like Zoro, but his family name is the same as the village where Zoro's dojo is (the name of it is Shimotsuki Village). Doubt it's a coincidence.

My guess is Ushimaru is Zoro's father. Twenty years ago (when Zoro was only a year or two old), I'm guessing he changed Zoro's last name to "Roronoa" and had him sent to East Blue to escape Kaido. Would make a nice story for Zoro to end up taking up his father's sword and using it to help avenge him.

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Series over see ya'll later
full

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Who set Law free? :lupe:

That was Kidd right? :lupe:

Zoro ain't giving shyt back :russ:

I still want Kiyoshiro to be a traitor (possibly denjiro) and I'm trying to fit that into this whole thing wherever I can...plus with the BM and Kaido alliance, Wano is gonna need even more firepower. This battle can't start soon enough!

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I still want Kiyoshiro to be a traitor (possibly denjiro) and I'm trying to fit that into this whole thing wherever I can...plus with the BM and Kaido alliance, Wano is gonna need even more firepower. This battle can't start soon enough!

Don't underestimate the alliance. They're scattered but they have a lot of strong hitters and once they're gathered in one place they won't be something to fukk with. You got..

-The Strawhats with powerups (Luffy with his new haki, Zoro with a new sword, Sanji with the RAID suit, etc.)
-Law and the Heart Pirates
-Most likely Kid and his crew
-Possibly Hawkins and his crew (since Hawkins admitted he only joined Kaido because he had no choice)
-Possibly Drake and his crew (if he betrays Kaido)
-The Minks (including Cat and Dog who are pretty strong)
-The Samurai (Kinemo, Kanjuro, the Red Sheaths, all their homies, etc.)
-The prisoners
-Possibly Marco and other surviving Whitebeard Pirates if they can find them
-The Straw Hat Grand Fleet could show up at any time
-Jinbei could show up at any time

This is about to be the biggest, craziest fight since Marineford. :lupe:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Also, anybody see this? I missed it earlier this year but - 'One Piece' Creator Teases Major Wano, East Blue Connection

From an SBS -

D: In Ch. 909, was the carpenter boss that appeared in Wano the same one that was introduced in the Volume 7 SBS, [Minatoma-san]? P.N. Yacchi

O: Yes he is!! Back then, he was fixing the broken door to the bar in Foosha village. He was introduced as [Carpenter Minatoma]-san, exclaiming "Who did this!?". And now, he somehow ended up in the New World in the closed bordered country of Wano! Isn't that weird!? That's right, they actually aren't the same person! They have the same last name because they're related by blood. The fact of the matter is, a ship from Wano reached East Blue a few decades ago.

One of the descendants of someone on that ship is a person that everybody is familiar with...

This part might be featured later in the main story so I won't mention any more than that. It isn't going to be a major plot line, it will just be a minor story.

:ohhh: