Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Kalut

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli:
shyt was the most anticlimactic ending for a chapter I've read in a while...had me refreshing to page to make sure I wasn't missing something :snoop:.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like Bellamy lost most of his crew through the other routes to Skypiea:

One_Piece-v26-031%5BNull%5D.png

One_Piece-v26-032%5BNull%5D.png

teacher

All Star
Daps
i'm surprised bellamy isn't going to snitch on strawhat...especially since the don wants him dead....

real nicca shyt :salute:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I commend you for watching all that. The episodes are too drawn out for me. That's why I started reading. At least it isn't naruto. That shyt has way too much filler and its always garbage.[/B]

The rest of the Thriller Bark episodes I have are all in MKVs :whoa: I prefer watching shyt on my PS3 laying down but to watch the mkvs I'd have to convert them and that would take a long time.

So I had a :ohhh: moment thought about your post, picked up the manga and found out where I left off from the show pretty quick and I'm moving along faster than watchin :obama: Once I finish I go back to the show and I'll repeat this strategy for whenever I run into annoying canon arcs lol... I should have thought of that shyt for Skypeia. Hell I should have thought of that for pre-Arlong Pirates and Loguetown.

BTW, how come no one told me God Enel character was inspired by Eminem? :dwillhuh:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
i'm surprised bellamy isn't going to snitch on strawhat...especially since the don wants him dead....

real nicca shyt :salute:

If Bellamy knows Luffy is there you know Doflamingo does. He probably had spies informing him as soon as Luffy hit the sign up booth.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I wonder if Bellamy will just get one shotted again. :russ:

brehs im knee deep in this war right now.....this on some end of avengers shyt right here :wow: i just dont know how im gonna continue it after this epicness :blessed:

One of the most epic arcs I've seen in a manga. Wait till you see the outcome. :wow:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
The rest of the Thriller Bark episodes I have are all in MKVs :whoa: I prefer watching shyt on my PS3 laying down but to watch the mkvs I'd have to convert them and that would take a long time.

So I had a :ohhh: moment thought about your post, picked up the manga and found out where I left off from the show pretty quick and I'm moving along faster than watchin :obama: Once I finish I go back to the show and I'll repeat this strategy for whenever I run into annoying canon arcs lol... I should have thought of that shyt for Skypeia. Hell I should have thought of that for pre-Arlong Pirates and Loguetown.

BTW, how come no one told me God Enel character was inspired by Eminem? :dwillhuh:

Reading it goes along so much quicker. And you can always go back and watch the parts you want to see animated. Also once you are caught up its a lot easier just watching an episode a week. Especially when you already know what's going to happen.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
If Bellamy knows Luffy is there you know Doflamingo does. He probably had spies informing him as soon as Luffy hit the sign up booth.

I'm just glad to see that other pirates are actually on the come up. I thought he was just fodder but he is getting much respect from the crowd and the people in the tournament. Hopefully he won't get eliminated quickly

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm just glad to see that other pirates are actually on the come up. I thought he was just fodder but he is getting much respect from the crowd and the people in the tournament. Hopefully he won't get eliminated quickly

Yeah, it's good to know that the Strawhats aren't the only characters getting stronger. I like the whole break down of Bartolomeo more than Bellamy who's coming back from a one shot kill ...He's fresh off crushing a vice-admiral, so he's earned my respect.

I was also thinking, it'd be more interesting if Luffy fought the chick and Blackbeard's Macho Man Randy Savage close fought against whoever came out of this group, be it Bellamy or Bartolomeo. Idk why, I'd just like to see BB's guy go up against a legit contender whereas I see the girl as a lame. :manny:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Yeah, it's good to know that the Strawhats aren't the only characters getting stronger. I like the whole break down of Bartolomeo more than Bellamy who's coming back from a one shot kill ...He's fresh off crushing a vice-admiral, so he's earned my respect.

I was also thinking, it'd be more interesting if Luffy fought the chick and Blackbeard's Macho Man Randy Savage close fought against whoever came out of this group, be it Bellamy or Bartolomeo. Idk why, I'd just like to see BB's guy go up against a legit contender whereas I see the girl as a lame. :manny:

I really thought that she was gonna win her pool but after seeing the other people I'm starting to doubt it. I don't think Luffy is gonna get a chance to fight Jesus either. No rhyme or reason to that I just think Luffy is too strong for him. I wanna see what Doflamingo's crew looks like.