Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
you referring to the Tengu right?

I forgot about him a bit, yeah I can see him making weapons, and gyukimary providing some weapons from what he has collected.

yeaah the Tengu dude from the beginning of this arc.. he's gonna be the one to make the weapons or the bridge bandit will supply them with all the weapons he's collected

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_nrcyztnJ141rr37qoo1_500.gifv

One of my favorite moments :russ:

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Them Oda flashbacks, brehs, we ain't worthy.:whew:

Zoro about to get the biggest boost he can get.

The legendary blade that gave Kaido his only scar.:ooh::lupe:

I wonder if Zoro is a decedent of Ushimaru Shimotsuki? :ohhh:

As for Zoro potentially getting a supreme sword that injured Kaido..... I wonder if it's a fire sword like Kin'emon's sword? :ohhh:

Then again the fact that it makes perfect sense for Enma to go to Momonosuke. It also makes even more sense for Zoro to leave Shusui in Wano. Knowing Zoro he don't want to do that. Ryuma was the one who turned Shusui into a Black-blade. Zorro should turn his own blade into a black blade. With Enma he will be able to turn a METO into a black-blade. Zoro will have to prove himself worthy of using Enma just as he proved himself worthy of using Shusui for Ryuma.

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I thought that dude was gonna be a fu dog. Turns out he was a fox which is pretty damned cool. It's crazy that a flashback for a character we barely know could end up making me such a fan. I'm hype to see Zoro's potential new sword and it's definitely got me wondering how the strawhats/wano team will take down the Yonkou. That sword feels like it has to be a role player.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Fox/Dog aka Kurama aka Nine tails is always a folklore of an animal that can transform and its dope to see Oda incorporate that with the pet fox who just wanted to protect his master and also fulfill his friends wish.. that was ill :wow:

AND I CALLED IT, ZoGAWD returns Shinsui and gets a legendary sword.. although it wasnt tengu, i was close :wow:

ZoGAWD finna boss up... BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT we still know nothing about the sword Luffy took off the Tengu dude at the start, I wonder whats up with that one :lupe:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
@storyteller looks like you were right with that "mythical" connection between kawamatsu and Gyukimaru

btw the latest episode tonight was :wow:

We got the Kappa and Fox confirmed (possibly a tengu too though I had bought the "he's human" theory), now I'm hoping we get even more impacts from myth based characters.