Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Kawamatsu was referring to Zoro as a monk right?(thats what it said on the spoilers)

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
anyways the whole black blades, shusui, sword god, plus the fact how swords have their own will in OP(similar to in bleach)

I lowkey believe theres some type, of course, Zoro might go through that revolves around dealing with the sword God(Ryuma?)/spiritual being or something with swords that will develop his character, get back shusui and better his relationship with Shusui and whatever else oda has in mind. And its all gonna be because of Gyukimaryu afterall he stole it from zoro, plus wouldnt be surprised he is weaponsmith or has a connection to wills of weapons

@storyteller going back to your post, there does seem to be a mythical connection with Kawamatsu and Gyukimaru.

regarding shusui:

maybe the sword/sword god brought with it Luck that brought good forunte to wano. Afterall Luck is a factor in OP as thats how Zoro got his cursed sword, Luffy has it, Doc Q of BB pirates even measures people's luck like its a power level or something.

Luck, sword god, cursed weapons, etc seem to have some connection or cohesiveness with each other. its hard to articulate full of it now just gotta wait and see

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
HOLY shyt... nothing major happened in this chapter, BUT A LOT HAPPENED

from the detailing of SHINSUI and why its important to Wano, Kappa reunion.. they're all gonna join Zoro

the whole mine and the Yakuza bosses teaming up with old man Hyogo :wow:

fat nikka Queen tryna duck the fade and run but being duped..

the blueprint being in their keep now.. army stock rising up..

AAAAND NOW they need swords.. the start of Wano the last sword maker LEFT.. Zoro is going to return Shinsui back to Wano at the end of this arc as a symbolism act and the Swordmake is gonna craft him a legendary level sword personal to him..

this shyt gonna be so ILL :wow:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
We sure they fightin up there?:usure::scusthov:
You know Kaido up there finding out what that mouf do :mjgrin:

giphy.gif

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
HOLY shyt... nothing major happened in this chapter, BUT A LOT HAPPENED

from the detailing of SHINSUI and why its important to Wano, Kappa reunion.. they're all gonna join Zoro

the whole mine and the Yakuza bosses teaming up with old man Hyogo :wow:

fat nikka Queen tryna duck the fade and run but being duped..

the blueprint being in their keep now.. army stock rising up..

AAAAND NOW they need swords.. the start of Wano the last sword maker LEFT.. Zoro is going to return Shinsui back to Wano at the end of this arc as a symbolism act and the Swordmake is gonna craft him a legendary level sword personal to him..

this shyt gonna be so ILL :wow:
you referring to the Tengu right?

I forgot about him a bit, yeah I can see him making weapons, and gyukimary providing some weapons from what he has collected.

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
Man I should’ve just skipped one piece for the whole year. This arc is trash lmao. Good thing chainsawman is still here:blessed: