Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
The ninja and samurai units look dope, the designs of these guys is cool as hell. Cant wait to see what they do.

when you think about it, Haki is so crazily powerful espescially as of late as we learn more of what it can do: You can see into the future, hurt people from the inside, knock people out without touching them etc

and theres only gonna be more powers to it as we go along to it. Espescially Conquerors which is showing that with it you can effect or even change the weather.

So theres going to be alot more espescially when you look at its basic concept. Haki is just a manifestation of your willpower. So really there not much your really limited to espescially in the context of the OP world where willpower/.dreams is everything

and on top of that you get a zenkai Boost as you fight stronger characters. Thats hax. Chakra(Naruto) and Reiatesu(Bleach) dont have that. Only type of characters in DB that do are Saiyans. In OP everyone who unlocks Haki does tho and its not limited to your race:pachaha:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
also King's race means he could be one of the winged people

or he could be of another race never mentioned before.

I would say devil winged race. But it is shown there are already people like that in BM's nation.

so hes either of a ancient mythical race or prolly one of the sky races from the moon.

or some other race that is totally left field.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'm all for some Kaido backstory myself.

What exactly is it that turns a man into a nigh-invulnerable, suicidal, alcoholic warmonger?
given where we at and what luffy said about his scales

at this point I will say hes a Dragon/Oni who was already hard to beat because of his race(If he was a dragon his scales prolly made him hard to kill. Or if he was a Oni he was hard to kill for that reason.Plus add on his Haki and thus his invincibility ) who ate a Oni/Dragon fruit. with a tragic past :yeshrug:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Damn i wonder what Law is planning, cause its not looking good out here for my boy

Big Moms son ???? ooooooooooooooooo i wonder what race he is, seems like the sky people just with armour over him.

pheeeeeeeeeeeew this fight better not happen off panel, shorty deep in the enemies territory outnumbered and she aint even flinching.. wild :wow:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Damn i wonder what Law is planning, cause its not looking good out here for my boy

Big Moms son ???? ooooooooooooooooo i wonder what race he is, seems like the sky people just with armour over him.

pheeeeeeeeeeeew this fight better not happen off panel, shorty deep in the enemies territory outnumbered and she aint even flinching.. wild :wow:

People like to underestimate Big Mom because a lot of Whole Cake Island was the plot stopping her from killing everybody, but she is nothing to fukk with. There's a reason they ran away from her.

Even Kaido got defeated and captured a bunch of times in the past. But Big Mom? As far as we know, nobody has ever actually beaten her.

And also keep in mind Big Mom is pushing 70. Imagine Big Mom in her prime. :wow:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

King is not BM's son.
but yeah King does seem to be of the sky people. But I think its not that obvious that he is Skypian/birkian/etc. Otherwise BM would have said it. He might be of another type of wing people.

Or he could be a whole other race and the wings are just for show and could be for his dino form given he has pterodactyl fruit. So hes prolly not of the winged races. I think he could be like Kaido(if he is one) an Oni perhaps.

But maybe he is and hes like Urouge a sky race person who became pirate. If he is that would be dope. Someone at King's level can probably give us insight on what a Sky race being can do at his level of power.

But I think hes something we least expect. otherwise BM would have just blurted the species out.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Young PK has a long way to go before he can beat a yonko one on one :whoo:

We need to see a rematch between Teach and Shanks. Shanks never ate a devil fruit so he's a good match for Teach.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Interesting...

Damn, and Skechers dropped their One Piece collection not too long ago either.

bw2a2Pz.jpg

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Big mom said she wants all the smoke :damn:

Kaido even feed BM and told his soldiers to release her :wow:

Shanks never ate a devil fruit so he's a good match for Teach.

It’s a strong possibility he didn’t and could be a strong haki user. Shanks is another mysterious character we don’t know about yet. When he met the Gorosei it gave me goosebumps. So many questions. :ohhh:

Last edited:

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Love seeing yonko interact ! The pinnacle of the verse showing their dominance:wow:. Loved the explanation of the floating ships and its relation to the fire festival hope this means we get oden's backstory before the big raid because thats my most anticipated part of this arc right now. Shutenmaru collecting the ships :salute: Franky's bouta pimp them out. Queen being the only all star to do the enel face wit the fodder :mjlol::dead: I know when we get a full battle from him hes gonna be top 10 characters for me. King's secret race was a huge curveball and come to think of it this entire arc has had a lot of wild twists like Killer's reveal, Yasu's reveal and death, Kaido's dragon form its looking like Oda is gon keep us on our toes this whole arc we're gonna get so much character exploration in the next few acts its not even funny :damn:. Overall great chapter one of the best in this arc easily and another in a great run lately

Last edited: