Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

teacher

All Star
Daps
Zorro out here ODing like sh!t is sweet...laid up with a bih :mjlit:after sh!tting on her :mjlol:

Last edited:

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
those panels of Kidd assembling his arm was amazing, i liked the lil forest area where Zoro and Hiyori was matter of fact all of Wano has great locations wit some lore placed into it Oda wit the worldbuilding, Hawkins been MVP status for Kaido's crew:wow:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Are some fans still mad about the live action?

I'm like eh on it:yeshrug:

Op as a universe is to wacky and fantastical to adapt. Whether that be from East Blue to now in Wano. It will be weird to adpat the universe.

But they prolly have some plan for it. Even so:manny:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
This chapter was lit and grim at the same time.. all the crosses at the grave yard :wow:

Law-dono got caught :damn: , my nikka always got a plan though.

Zoro is gonna learn something new from the bridge bandit guy and get the sword back..

final battle gonna be so IMENSE

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This chapter was lit and grim at the same time.. all the crosses at the grave yard :wow:

Law-dono got caught :damn: , my nikka always got a plan though.

Zoro is gonna learn something new from the bridge bandit guy and get the sword back..

final battle gonna be so IMENSE

On the Law tip, I've seen a lot of theory heads saying that X-Drake acting strange has something to do with Law's plan and why he's smiling in that last panel.

For some reason when Kawamatsu said he had people to meet, I thought of the bridge bandit. He's linked to Hiyori too, so he could be just going to meet her but I think the fact Kawamatsu is a kappa and the bridge bandit looks like he could have a mythical link (I swear his make up looks like a fu dog) could mean an additional army backing up the Strawhats.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is gonna be off panel isn't it...I'm not sure if I'm ready to take a detour into their backstory, but if it's given to us while we watch a Yonkou fight :ohlawd:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This is gonna be off panel isn't it...I'm not sure if I'm ready to take a detour into their backstory, but if it's given to us while we watch a Yonkou fight :ohlawd:

I'm all for some Kaido backstory myself.

What exactly is it that turns a man into a nigh-invulnerable, suicidal, alcoholic warmonger?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
On the Law tip, I've seen a lot of theory heads saying that X-Drake acting strange has something to do with Law's plan and why he's smiling in that last panel.

For some reason when Kawamatsu said he had people to meet, I thought of the bridge bandit. He's linked to Hiyori too, so he could be just going to meet her but I think the fact Kawamatsu is a kappa and the bridge bandit looks like he could have a mythical link (I swear his make up looks like a fu dog) could mean an additional army backing up the Strawhats.
yeah I think Kappa and the bridge guy have some mythical connection or something

espescially because I think kappas have a connection to bridges

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
also i think its clearly obvious that franky and that guild he was in is prolly gonna make sky ships

those skyships and then the intro to those old ships, i think is clear foreshadowing of how they will get to Onigashima.

and best believe it can happen. The OP world is wacky as hell, and balloons have shown to do crazy wacky things from carrying whole countries/islands(balloon terminal)

to taking people to the Moon. so thats prolly gonna happen