Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That live action show has a head writer, Matt Owens. Wrote for Luke Cage and Agents of Shield.

'One Piece' Live-Action Series Writer Announced - The One Piece Podcast

I'm actually curious. For better or worse it should be entertaining lol. Hope the breh does good tho.

Honestly I can't see a live-action One Piece working, for similar reasons that a live-action Dragonball wouldn't work. No matter how good the writer is.

The story and characters are just too fantastical and out there to work in live action IMO.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly I can't see a live-action One Piece working, for similar reasons that a live-action Dragonball wouldn't work. No matter how good the writer is.

The story and characters are just too fantastical and out there to work in live action IMO.

East Blue can definitely work without too much trouble.

Grand Line tho? Yeah...gonna have to subdue a lot to bring it down to Earth unless the Studio and Netflix (if they have it) intends on throwing around at least a Game of Thrones level budget.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
“Qualities of a conqueror to stand above others” :wow:

Let me play Luffy’s moukou for a sec

Luffy is showing us what it takes to be a leader. This will be an important development for him as well as all the strawhat members.

My boy Kid looked lost out there. I hope he takes note of Luffy’s way of doing things if he wants to become a king like him. :wow:

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Luffy's speech was incredible hes such a goofball but can still show u how absolutely dedicated he is when he sets a goal for himself reminded me when he punched through don krieg's spike armor. He really killed babanuki so casually :dead: luffy has grown so much since that katakuri fight i hope we get to see a rematch :myman:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
East Blue can definitely work without too much trouble.

Grand Line tho? Yeah...gonna have to subdue a lot to bring it down to Earth unless the Studio and Netflix (if they have it) intends on throwing around at least a Game of Thrones level budget.
EB wouldnt really work either

there are still designs, and things that will look wierd in real life