Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yall gonna fukk around and miss some important shyt skipping them canon episodes :troll:

Yeah, I went back for that reason. The episode jump was too jarring for me so I went back to the episode I left off. As of now the only canon material I skipped was the Davy Back Fight which I intend to finish when I catch up.

I'm also gonna give the G-8 Marine arc a watch since I hear it's the best filler arc.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Yeah, I went back for that reason. The episode jump was too jarring for me so I went back to the episode I left off. As of now the only canon material I skipped was the Davy Back Fight which I intend to finish when I catch up.

I'm also gonna give the G-8 Marine arc a watch since I hear it's the best filler arc.
Yeah I'm in the minority here but I loved Thriller Bark I just don't think anime did it justice.

Davy Back is the one to skip though as long as
you got to the part where Aokiji shows up.

G8 is good because ODA had a hand in the story, not alot of fights though it's more like a thriller.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I'm in the minority here but I loved Thriller Bark I just don't think anime did it justice.

Davy Back is the one to skip though as long as
you got to the part where Aokiji shows up.

G8 is good because ODA had a hand in the story, not alot of fights though it's more like a thriller.

Yeah acri1 said I wouldn't miss anything if I skipped it and I did catch the part with Aokiji. I'm not as annoyed with Thriller Bark as I was with Skypeia though.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk Thriller Bark... felt like i was watching Scooby Doo. I skipped to the good parts.

Skypeai >> Thriller Bark ... easily

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm just waiting for yall new cats to get to the war. The outcome is gonna have you like :wow: .

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
Don't know if anybody poasted it yet but, one piece is gonna be on toonami may 18 startin @ ep.207.
Its takin soul eaters spot. Support it if you can