Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
One Piece has been on a fukking roll wit these last chapters and nikkas was saying Wano isnt all that :mjlol: this gon be the longest arc to date we like 40 chapters in and we're not even close to the halfway mark. Killer looks malnourished as fukk I remember his first post ts appearance and he was huge plus he seems loyal to Orochi yet was crying when Kid was talkin to him :jbhmm: my theory is Wano has some Ba Sing Se shyt going on :sas2:. Kid is rising up in my fav One Piece characters. He cares so much for his crew that he took on a sweet commander and got sent back to prison jus for them :salute:. Kyoshiro vs Zoro, X Drake vs Sanji full fights soon please Oda

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I've been on the Zoro and Kyoshiro will end up allies tip for a while. "I'm the shogun's lapdog" has me wonder why because Kiyoshiro seems stronger, smarter and just all around better to lead.

Also, I heard someone mention that there's a theory Vegapunk will cure everyone that ate the Smile fruit. After this chapter (the spoiler bit specifically), I feel like that's definitely gonna happen.
I also wonder if threatening the captains' crews is how Kaido got Drake, Apoo and Hawkins in line. I'm still thinking the Worst Generation cats will all end up teaming up just like Capone did at Whole Cake.
@bolded theory seems kinda dumb. Just off this

Vega didnt exactly master smilies last I recall and his he made was consider a failure. But hes gonna cure them all of a sudden.:comeon:

more than likely the one who will cure them will be Chopper. Similar to how he was gonna(and will) cure those kids back at PH. Choppers narrative is doing this stuff.

Plus with mythological medical items like Jyagan grass and Usopp's Toad Oil. He can come of with some cure to help the people by putting everything together. Plus its likely those Pancea cure anything Sakura flowers are there in Wano. Either way Choppers job is to do that and more than likely will be the one to cure everyone.

Last edited:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
my nikka Zoro went straight for the head :wow:

main-qimg-00d42118922e0ead551669fe5ae25c17

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
@bolded theory seems kinda dumb. Just off this

Vega didnt exactly master smilies last I recall and his he made was consider a failure. But hes gonna cure them all of a sudden.:comeon:

more than likely the one who will cure them will be Chopper. Similar to how he was gonna(and will) cure those kids back at PH. Choppers narrative is doing this stuff.

Plus with mythological medical items like Jyagan grass and Usopp's Toad Oil. He can come of with some cure to help the people by putting everything together. Plus its likely those Pancea cure anything Sakura flowers are there in Wano. Either way Choppers job is to do that and more than likely will be the one to cure everyone.

He considered them a failure but we don't know why and the one result we've seen (Momo) is a much better version than anything the Smile Users have shown so far imo. I'm not looking at the Smile thing as an illness personally, I think it seems like something you'd have to understand Devil Fruits somewhat to fix. Plus Orochi has a reason to want him
One Piece 929 - Read One Piece 929 Online - Page 12

Maybe Vegapunk and Chopper team up for it. But my money is on Vegapunk.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
He considered them a failure but we don't know why and the one result we've seen (Momo) is a much better version than anything the Smile Users have shown so far imo. I'm not looking at the Smile thing as an illness personally, I think it seems like something you'd have to understand Devil Fruits somewhat to fix. Plus Orochi has a reason to want him
One Piece 929 - Read One Piece 929 Online - Page 12

Maybe Vegapunk and Chopper team up for it. But my money is on Vegapunk.
Havent we seen Momo literally malfunction and sometimes transform without his concsent and we seen smilie users who like him function like him (ones at Zou) compared to ones who have the animal stick out like we seen here in wano?

DF(real ones) and smilies are not the same, they may share some characteristics but they are very much different. And it shows with what we know about Smilies

So i dont think you need to know about DFs to fix it. In fact its basically implied to us everyone who ate it but Gifters has it as a illness

this whole thing, has Chopper written all over it. Its the gigantism illness all over again(which also involved Vegapunk), and guess who oda assigned to fix that... Chopper.

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Havent we seen Momo literally malfunction and sometimes transform without his concsent and we seen smilie users who like him function like him (ones at Zou) compared to ones who have the animal stick out like we seen here in wano?

DF(real ones) and smilies are not the same, they may share some characteristics but they are very much different. And it shows with what we know about Smilies

So i dont think you need to know about DFs to fix it. In fact its basically implied to us everyone who ate it but Gifters has it as a illness

this whole thing, has Chopper written all over it. Its the gigantism illness all over again(which also involved Vegapunk), and guess who oda assigned to fix that... Chopper.
yea but momo was traumatized cause of Kaido and them because ever since Zou or I think even Dressrosa he wasnt randomly transforming. Plus im pretty sure the devil fruit he ate was an old model because vegapunk and a majority of marines hasnt been back there since the Ceasar Clown incident

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT !!!

THATS KILLER !!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.. ohhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit :to:

wow... oh its wild in here brehhs whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooa :mjcry:

Big mom about to save the day.. dawg we getting Marineford level emotions in this arc :wow:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
yea but momo was traumatized cause of Kaido and them because ever since Zou or I think even Dressrosa he wasnt randomly transforming. Plus im pretty sure the devil fruit he ate was an old model because vegapunk and a majority of marines hasnt been back there since the Ceasar Clown incident
dressorsa we barely saw him because he left with half the crew(Nami, Sanji etc) as for Zou thats might be true because his resolved was now to beat him.

@italicize Im not sure, and i dont feel like checkin. So maybe. But I do know we saw smilie users in Zou who were functioning like him.

In the end, Vegapunk is realtively not needed in this arc. Ever since the whole Orochi wants him. some are trying to interject him in this arc. When alot of that can be covered with other characters all in this arc.

even that Orochi plotline does not need to be something that needs to be addressed. As thats just a scene to give us a glimpse into Orochi's character and his rule(hes not a traditional samurai, uses foreign things, greedy, etc)

It doesnt need to actually happen:francis:

There is really no need for him in this arc.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I wasnt even thinking bout this but has this and last weeks chapter confirmed that Zoro killed that guy in the first Wano chapter :ohhh:
I doubt hes dead. being "dead" in OP alot of times just means your inactive or cant be on panel for a while :pachaha:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Are you sure Chopper healed the Gigantism? I thought that was Law who fixed it.

I've also always gotten the sense that Caesar was making bootleg versions and is just an inferior scientist compared to Vegapunk (that would explain the 1/10 hit rate for his fruit). The random transforming thing just seemed like a young cat not knowing how to control his fruit, but I'd have to check back to see how they played those moments.

Either way, I don't think the Vegapunk demand or CP0's needs are going to go without some kinda payoff. Those names are too important not to come back into play imo.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Are you sure Chopper healed the Gigantism? I thought that was Law who fixed it.

I've also always gotten the sense that Caesar was making bootleg versions and is just an inferior scientist compared to Vegapunk (that would explain the 1/10 hit rate for his fruit). The random transforming thing just seemed like a young cat not knowing how to control his fruit, but I'd have to check back to see how they played those moments.

Either way, I don't think the Vegapunk demand or CP0's needs are going to go without some kinda payoff. Those names are too important not to come back into play imo.
@bolded I didnt say chopper healed them. I say who was going to or try to. that whole plot as well as reverting them back to normal is still out there

@2ndbolded I doubt WG is gonna surrender to Orochi's demands like that:mjlol: Plus this wouldnt be the first time CP0 were in a arc but didnt do shyt(Dressorsa)

I just dont see how WG and Vega will fit in this arc.

This is a arc thats gonna have tens of thousands on both sides going to war and it will already be hectic with what we have

WG is not needed imo we have enough already.

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
@bolded I didnt say chopper healed them. I say who was going to or try to. that whole plot as well as reverting them back to normal is still out there

@2ndbolded I doubt WG is gonna surrender to Orochi's demands like that:mjlol: Plus this wouldnt be the first time CP0 were in a arc but didnt do shyt(Dressorsa)

I just dont see how WG and Vega will fit in this arc.

This is a arc thats gonna have tens of thousands on both sides going to war and it will already be hectic with what we have

WG is not needed imo we have enough already.

That bold is exactly why I would expect Vegapunk to be needed. Oda wants Chopper to fix things associated with Vegapunk but he doesn't have that ability yet, he'll meet Vegapunk and learn from him and that will be where he gets his next "upgrade."