Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
02.png

:frynotsure:
latest

Shimotsuki Yasuie
Shimotsuki Village

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
OP doesnt kill of characters unless it has to for narrative(wb and ACE)

but given Yasu smiled just like them(I think WB did) yeah I think hes legit dead.

the smilie thing is interesting I had a feeling something crazy like this was a part of it and I am not surprised

emotions = Smilies, is not something I figured was going to happen but I knew something intagible was an element to its creation

espescially given that smilies be fusing the creature with the user. Knew something was up

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I know this is One Piece so there's a 99% chance "it" won't stick, but it looks like it just might for this one. :lupe:
Greg said hes laughing, so hes def prolly dead.

the only other characters we seen "actually" die is Ace and WB and I know Ace smilied, and I think WB did

So what is everyone from Ebisu town a Smile user?
nah, its that there elements are what make up Smile. Otherwise they probably would have some powers or something and rebelling right now.

Speaking of which this emotions = Smilies can very well indicate how DFs are

and how people can steal DFs(Blackbeard) or even possibly inherit them(Luffy and his fire abilties coming from Ace)

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Also I am pretty sure that the fat bandit in the mountain is the brother of Oden and the guy Yasu was yelling at in the flash back. Yasu's death is going to inspire him to rebel and probably adopt his daughter as his own.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

Crazy to realize how long this has been going on. :wow:

When did yall get into OP? For me I don't remember exactly when, but it was somewhere around the mid-late 2000s when the Enies Lobby arc was going on and I was in college. :flabbynsick:

Although I think I'd caught the 4kids dub a few years before that ( :scusthov: ) but that almost turned me off to the series.

I got into the anime around the thriller bark arc a few years ago. I just randomly started watching it and I never stopped since :wow:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

Crazy to realize how long this has been going on. :wow:

When did yall get into OP? For me I don't remember exactly when, but it was somewhere around the mid-late 2000s when the Enies Lobby arc was going on and I was in college. :flabbynsick:

Although I think I'd caught the 4kids dub a few years before that ( :scusthov: ) but that almost turned me off to the series.

Man time flies. The dressrosa arc was 3 years ago. :wow: