Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
That bold is exactly why I would expect Vegapunk to be needed. Oda wants Chopper to fix things associated with Vegapunk but he doesn't have that ability yet, he'll meet Vegapunk and learn from him and that will be where he gets his next "upgrade."
thats chopper in general tho, he wants to cure anyone who is needed. Like what he did for the Minks on Zou.

Chopper is to curing people like Sanji is to feeding. They will not turn away anyone who needs help/a meal.

Sanji was able to use the Mythical Ingredients and make a cake better than Streusen without him and satisfy BM. Chopper is cut from the same cloth as Sanji, he likely has the skills to cure them and will likely do so. He dont need Vegapunk

the whole Vega will give Straw Hat X an upgrade looks to fanfictionish IMO. Like people want him(Vegapunk) to be some wizard of oz. This is espescially the case for a few given we have that location Emerald City in the OPverse. And those people think that Vegapunk is gonna be there.

People really want Vega to be Oz to the SHs and have him give them all powerups(which is not how the SHs powerup) I remember people were saying that for the raid suit(Sanji) and how Vega will do this and that to it. But theres no need for him in that regard now anymore

only person who I see will get an "upgrade" is Franky

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
the wano citizens did refer to zoro as as a murderer so until i see that guy again that makes 2 confirmed kills for zoro
He'll show up later

Remember Pell. nikka got blown tf up only to live:russ: or Gan fall with the lighting

BM was supposed to have killed her son(the mint Ice cream guy) but he showed up later to chase the SHs.

IMO Breh gonna pop back up in no time:yeshrug:

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
He'll show up later

Remember Pell. nikka got blown tf up only to live:russ: or Gan fall with the lighting

BM was supposed to have killed her son(the mint Ice cream guy) but he showed up later to chase the SHs.

IMO Breh gonna pop back up in no time:yeshrug:
both those characters are named and major players in their respective arcs tho

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
That Killer reveal

full

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
thats chopper in general tho, he wants to cure anyone who is needed. Like what he did for the Minks on Zou.

Chopper is to curing people like Sanji is to feeding. They will not turn away anyone who needs help/a meal.

Sanji was able to use the Mythical Ingredients and make a cake better than Streusen without him and satisfy BM. Chopper is cut from the same cloth as Sanji, he likely has the skills to cure them and will likely do so. He dont need Vegapunk

the whole Vega will give Straw Hat X an upgrade looks to fanfictionish IMO. Like people want him(Vegapunk) to be some wizard of oz. This is espescially the case for a few given we have that location Emerald City in the OPverse. And those people think that Vegapunk is gonna be there.

People really want Vega to be Oz to the SHs and have him give them all powerups(which is not how the SHs powerup) I remember people were saying that for the raid suit(Sanji) and how Vega will do this and that to it. But theres no need for him in that regard now anymore

only person who I see will get an "upgrade" is Franky

That's a dope connection, I didn't think of. That could work well.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roronoa GOATro, Sanji, Robin, Franky, Nami, and Usopp busting back after Yasuie's execution :krs:

Kyoshiro :demonic:

That Killer reveal :wow:

The unbridled scumbaggery of Queen torturing Kidd and Killer to force Luffy out of the ring :whew:

Big Mom at the end :merchant:

GOAT-da does it again. Dope chapter :salute:
The last few chapters have been piff. I hope ODA LEARNED from dressrosa and doesn’t have a lotr. Seven endings .

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The last few chapters have been piff. I hope ODA LEARNED from dressrosa and doesn’t have a lotr. Seven endings .

Yeah, Dressrossa had it's dope moments for sure but it was way too bloated, IMO. It got confusing after awhile. (And I wanted Nico Robin to get a little more shine :to: )

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The anime might get back into my good graces tho. Check out the Wano trailer

They got a new anime director. If that animation is at least half consistent throughout the rest of the series that would be fire.

I can’t wait :wow: too bad it’ll be like 6 years before the Luffy Kaido fight airs due to filler