Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Amazing chapter. Can't wait to see Luffy's reaction to Big Mom showing up at the prison. She's hungry too?

Killer
being Kamazou was surprising and kinda sad. I liked seeing that caring side of
Captain Kid
though. I wonder where the rest of his crew is. I wonder where Apoo is too.

The whole Ebisu town/smile/Toko situation really emotionally affected Zoro... I don't recall ever seeing him so angry. He just said fukk it and went straight for Orochi's head.

I don't think we're going to get that Zoro/Kyoshiro fight this early. And that comment he made has me thinking he's an ally. I think he's Denjiro.

I hope that Sanji/Drake interaction was a setup to a future fight. Sanji needs a real fight after WCI to see what he can really do and establish himself post-timeskip. Taking down a supernova would be a good start.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Amazing chapter. Can't wait to see Luffy's reaction to Big Mom showing up at the prison. She's hungry too?

Killer
being Kamazou was surprising and kinda sad. I liked seeing that caring side of
Captain Kid
though. I wonder where the rest of his crew is. I wonder where Apoo is too.

The whole Ebisu town/smile/Toko situation really emotionally affected Zoro... I don't recall ever seeing him so angry. He just said fukk it and went straight for Orochi's head.

I don't think we're going to get that Zoro/Kyoshiro fight this early. And that comment he made has me thinking he's an ally. I think he's Denjiro.

I hope that Sanji/Drake interaction was a setup to a future fight. Sanji needs a real fight after WCI to see what he can really do and establish himself post-timeskip. Taking down a supernova would be a good start.

I've been on the Zoro and Kyoshiro will end up allies tip for a while. "I'm the shogun's lapdog" has me wonder why because Kiyoshiro seems stronger, smarter and just all around better to lead.

I think how Luffy is befriending the OG yakuza boss; Zoro will befriend Kyoshiro as the next in line yakuza boss. I feel like Oda's aiming for that parallel but it's just speculation.

Also, I heard someone mention that there's a theory Vegapunk will cure everyone that ate the Smile fruit. After this chapter (the spoiler bit specifically), I feel like that's definitely gonna happen.
I also wonder if threatening the captains' crews is how Kaido got Drake, Apoo and Hawkins in line. I'm still thinking the Worst Generation cats will all end up teaming up just like Capone did at Whole Cake.

Last edited: