Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
In this chapter we find out the men she cheated out of all their money were men who themselves scammed the people and bought off the government, so her legacy of destroying men's lives for fun was really rebellion for justice.

What is up with the laughing dude who makes everyone smile though, it was almost like Oda set him up as some sort of manipulator but then nothing...

you might be right lowkey. he might be the one who was snitching but prolly did it as a means to save his village.. sinister

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
That snow harpy got killed to at Punk Hazard

she actually didnt get killed, she was in logia form when Zoro sliced her. but he put the ULTIMATE FEAR OF GOD in her so bad she didnt have the willpower to put herself back together. so prolly at this point she has or she's still in half logia form getting flashback nightmares

Switch

All Star
Daps
she actually didnt get killed, she was in logia form when Zoro sliced her. but he put the ULTIMATE FEAR OF GOD in her so bad she didnt have the willpower to put herself back together. so prolly at this point she has or she's still in half logia form getting flashback nightmares

She did, Caesar stabbed her heart thinking it was Smoker’s

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Luffy a fool :russ: can’t stop overeating
This would be the 2nd time Luffy ate something Big Mum wanted. She's about to regain her memories when she gets to the prison when she sees Luffy lol

tumblr_pqif03zP5K1rnoltyo1_r1_1280.jpg

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So Yasu's another former subordinate...I wonder what his speech is about to be. Dude is bound to rally the troops.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Crazy to realize how long this has been going on. :wow:

When did yall get into OP? For me I don't remember exactly when, but it was somewhere around the mid-late 2000s when the Enies Lobby arc was going on and I was in college. :flabbynsick:

Although I think I'd caught the 4kids dub a few years before that ( :scusthov: ) but that almost turned me off to the series.