Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is sis actually mad at momo for being the one who was taken :patrice:and the reason kawamatsu is in prison is due to her ? Hmm rereading it idk

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_o0np527EzL1uw7i1fo1_500.jpg

Can't wait for 5 :blessed:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Caught up n both chapters.. :wow:

Young PK gonna learn that new Haki.

im not sold on mononosuke's sister. she seems hella fishy, but we'll see

the way all the allies are gathering reminds me A LOT of impel down, all the ruthless criminals just happen to be captured in the same place Luffy is and is now gonna have a mini army with him once again.. any ways im down for the impending fuccery :blessed:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Caught up n both chapters.. :wow:

Young PK gonna learn that new Haki.

im not sold on mononosuke's sister. she seems hella fishy, but we'll see

the way all the allies are gathering reminds me A LOT of impel down, all the ruthless criminals just happen to be captured in the same place Luffy is and is now gonna have a mini army with him once again.. any ways im down for the impending fuccery :blessed:
In this chapter we find out the men she cheated out of all their money were men who themselves scammed the people and bought off the government, so her legacy of destroying men's lives for fun was really rebellion for justice.

What is up with the laughing dude who makes everyone smile though, it was almost like Oda set him up as some sort of manipulator but then nothing...

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
In this chapter we find out the men she cheated out of all their money were men who themselves scammed the people and bought off the government, so her legacy of destroying men's lives for fun was really rebellion for justice.

What is up with the laughing dude who makes everyone smile though, it was almost like Oda set him up as some sort of manipulator but then nothing...

I'm pretty sure he and his daughter are the ones who betrayed everybody and leaked the crescent moon tattoo info but it probably was for the sake of money coming back to his village

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't think it's a coincidence that Raizo admits he never would have realized it was Hyogoro by appearance in the same chapter of Tonoyasu's story comes in. Yasu having all of that money from Komurasaki gaming the bad guys and using it to help the poor makes me think they're all legitimate allies. I've got wheels spinning that maybe Yasu is actually Oden and he survived.

- He's O-toko's father and sent her to the capital to become Komurasaki's only true friend.
- He's using Komurasaki's money to help everyone even if he starves and is beloved.
- He knows everything about the plan and speaks like someone from the past.
- There's no one to rule when Orochi is overthrown. Momo is too young.
- Low key, in the flashback of Komurasaki and Kawamatsu, young Komurasaki wears a similar outfit and has the same hair as O-Toko (as if they're siblings).

Idk, it's a reach right now, but I'm looking for more evidence...and Oda never kills anyone forreal. :russ:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think it's a coincidence that Raizo admits he never would have realized it was Hyogoro by appearance in the same chapter of Tonoyasu's story comes in. Yasu having all of that money from Komurasaki gaming the bad guys and using it to help the poor makes me think they're all legitimate allies. I've got wheels spinning that maybe Yasu is actually Oden and he survived.

- He's O-toko's father and sent her to the capital to become Komurasaki's only true friend.
- He's using Komurasaki's money to help everyone even if he starves and is beloved.
- He knows everything about the plan and speaks like someone from the past.
- There's no one to rule when Orochi is overthrown. Momo is too young.
- Low key, in the flashback of Komurasaki and Kawamatsu, young Komurasaki wears a similar outfit and has the same hair as O-Toko (as if they're siblings).

Idk, it's a reach right now, but I'm looking for more evidence...and Oda never kills anyone forreal. :russ:
Folks still say this? It's an outdated meme at this point

WB
Ace
Vergo
Absolom
King Baum

And possibly Pound and Moria all died onscreen.

And flashback characters even more so have always been fair game

SpacedOutGeek

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis,TN
She was robbing and finessing some scumbags so she in the clear for now :yeshrug:

Young PK in training learning that advance COA haki :wow:. When gets the hang of it anybody below Yonko & Admiral gon fear the gawd