Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Outfits for the upcoming movie Stampede

tumblr_pngyd0T8uT1skomr2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pngyd1kZjk1skomr2_1280.jpg

Franky's design :wow:

Brook :mjlol:
First time Robin looking better than Nami. :takedat:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
So Kawamatsu is a Yokai(that's what a Kappa is)

It's especially confirm given Komurasaki's demon remark.

Luffy future sight is crazy. He seems to already have a hang of it.

Haki really is like Zenkai in DB. After a fight u just get stronger.

Cause Luffy already got a good grasp on it. Just off 2 big fights with 1 being a ass kicking, and a couple of small skirmishes.

The CoA barrier/deflect technique Gon make Luffy hard to deal with

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
CoO seems to be the field of Haki that specializes in the Psychic abilities

So along with future sight, sensing, knowing how people feel, Telepathy(excluding race based ones like Fishmen which isn't Haki) etc

Luffy and other Haki users can probably do things like mind control, mind manipulation, etc. If they advance their CoO further.

Luffy Gon be on some Dr. Xavier shyt:ohhh:

In addition they prolly can cause Illusions. Looking at it now

Alot about CoO has to do with the mind. Like if you compare it to the Dynamics of "Mind, Body, Spirit"

CoO is the "Mind" so illusion casting is also very likely capability. And given this is OP anything can happen.

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just off the laugh, I'm gonna go ahead and assume we've found our Kappa character in Kawamatsu.

Kappa (folklore) - Wikipedia

Good timing? Sanji at the bathhouse is some hilarious ish and...

Also, X-Drake's a Germa 66 Stan!? :mjlol:Those Worst Gen pirates are gonna end up siding with the strawhats at some point in this arc.

And lastly, I'm guessing the weapon collector is gonna have some kinda familiarity with Nekomamushi since he looks like a mink. But it's probably good to add that I also think his make-up looks similar to another Japanese mythological creature (one of my favorites actually) Fu Dogs.

Fu Dog

Wasn't a tough call, but I think the Wiki is worth a read for heads still and I'm curious to see if my other calls land.

I think how Luffy is befriending the OG yakuza boss; Zoro will befriend Kyoshiro as the next in line yakuza boss. I feel like Oda's aiming for that parallel but it's just speculation.

Updating this, if Luffy learns Haki beams from the OG then I could see Zoro learning how to imbue haki in the sword from Kyoshiro as a way to keep that parallel.

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
great chapter grandpa hyou looking to be a dope character i wonder if hyou will teach this zoro or zoro will fully master it on his own. i also wanna see usopp get better wit his haki

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
great chapter grandpa hyou looking to be a dope character i wonder if hyou will teach this zoro or zoro will fully master it on his own. i also wanna see usopp get better wit his haki
Hyou's explanation of this haki allowing you to cut through the thickest of steel or cut nothing at all is exactly what Zoro was taught at a kid and pulled off during the Daz Bones fight. Which means Zoro already has the basics to pull this off and go further with it.