Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
I was kinda surprised to see Oda write Kid as being similar to Luffy. Although he clearly shows the difference with Luffy caring about the old man when Kid didn't care, their interactions here felt very Zoro/Sanji like.

Caribou knows a lot of Fishman Island's secrets so his knowledge could be vital.

Kidd and his Crew been out here with the civilian casualties

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still catching up , I don’t care about spoilers I know I’m behind but the big mom stuff is what made me decide to start watching again. I’m just saying my new favorite straw hats arriving to save the day is Luffy saving Neptune and the SH all pulling up to fight hoardys squad . :wow::blessed: Then strolling to Arllong Park used to be it before

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Still catching up , I don’t care about spoilers I know I’m behind but the big mom stuff is what made me decide to start watching again. I’m just saying my new favorite straw hats arriving to save the day is Luffy saving Neptune and the SH all pulling up to fight hoardys squad . :wow::blessed: Then strolling to Arllong Park used to be it before

How you sleeping on this though -

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How you sleeping on this though -

Damn i forgot lol burn the flag :ohhh::shaq::blessed: Luffy gives so Little fukks :jawalrus: I think every time I see a new one I bump it up lol but the Arlong Park one is the first to really stick out in the show even them teaming up to beat oars was cool . I’m assuming there are more to come !
Wait I know what It is Thai is the first time since thriller bark we gonna see the whole crew whip ass

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Blackbeard pirates getting too strong y'all :lupe:

Before Luffy beats them down the Revolutionary army gotta catch some smoke with them right?

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Finally caught up. It took me about a month from Punk Hazard up to now, but it was a ride. :wow: Gear Fourth, Doflamingo :picard:

Corazon :mjcry:

Sanji vs Luffy :mjcry:

God Usopp :pachaha:

Kyros :obama:

Big Mom's backstory :huhldup:

Kanjuro's drawing skills :mjlol:

Katakuri :ooh:

Pudding:mjgrin:

And my favorite... The Raizou scene... you know which one. :salute:

Gotta say though, if there's one thing I've learned in the past month... Law has to be absolutely sick of Luffy by now. :mjlol:

He saw Luffy get bodied and probably contemplating just leaving the island right then and there. Gotta convince the Straw Hats to just abandon Luffy on some "...Now hear me out..." I'm glad I caught up.

Daps
Finally caught up. It took me about a month from Punk Hazard up to now, but it was a ride. :wow: Gear Fourth, Doflamingo :picard:

Corazon :mjcry:

Sanji vs Luffy :mjcry:

God Usopp :pachaha:

Kyros :obama:

Big Mom's backstory :huhldup:

Kanjuro's drawing skills :mjlol:

Katakuri :ooh:

Pudding:mjgrin:

And my favorite... The Raizou scene... you know which one. :salute:

Gotta say though, if there's one thing I've learned in the past month... Law has to be absolutely sick of Luffy by now. :mjlol:

He saw Luffy get bodied and probably contemplating just leaving the island right then and there. Gotta convince the Straw Hats to just abandon Luffy on some "...Now hear me out..." I'm glad I caught up.
Mann the way Luffy popped up and immediately bodied Laws plan in Wano had me :dead:

If there was a Coli smiley to describe Law since Punk Hazard it would have to be:gucci:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Mann the way Luffy popped up and immediately bodied Laws plan in Wano had me :dead:

If there was a Coli smiley to describe Law since Punk Hazard it would have to be:gucci:

Yo it killed me because he KNEW that once Luffy came, it'd be some bullshyt, that's why he was nervous as hell. :russ:

Him getting mad at Zoro was comedy gold too. "You were supposed to be a Ronin in the Flower Capital, why the hell are you in Kuri?! :mindblown:" :deadmanny:

Law was already BEYOND done with Luffy in Punk Hazard, and I don't blame him because part of this is due to Caesar Clown sholololing with his antics, Vergo just having food on his face for NO reason, and getting his heart squeezed as well. After all that, you can't help but look at Luffy like :dwillhuh:.

Law's lucky he teamed up with Luffy though, Doffy nearly bodied him countless times. But I guess to be fair, he had gunshot wounds, terrible stamina and a lack of clarity of mind on his end. If Law had Luffy levels of stamina and Doffy didn't do the stitching up thing, he probably could've taken him down.

Daps
Yo it killed me because he KNEW that once Luffy came, it'd be some bullshyt, that's why he was nervous as hell. :russ:

Him getting mad at Zoro was comedy gold too. "You were supposed to be a Ronin in the Flower Capital, why the hell are you in Kuri?! :mindblown:" :deadmanny:

Law was already BEYOND done with Luffy in Punk Hazard, and I don't blame him because part of this is due to Caesar Clown sholololing with his antics, Vergo just having food on his face for NO reason, and getting his heart squeezed as well. After all that, you can't help but look at Luffy like :dwillhuh:.

Law's lucky he teamed up with Luffy though, Doffy nearly bodied him countless times. But I guess to be fair, he had gunshot wounds, terrible stamina and a lack of clarity of mind on his end. If Law had Luffy levels of stamina and Doffy didn't do the stitching up thing, he probably could've taken him down.
Law got whooped up and down Dressrosa

:lupe:When Doffy and Fuji jumped him
:birdman:When Doffy took over the beating and capped him in front of Luffy
:childplease:When Luffy had him on a Bull for 20 episodes
:ooh:Finally getting his showdown with Doffy
:sadbron:When they revealed his backstory
:huhldup:When he had to do another 2v1
:merchant:When Doffy no sold his ultimate attack
:damn:When Doffy went in during the counter attack

Dressrosa was nothing but close calls for him and that was vs a warlord. Kaido and his people give me vibes this is gonna be some Marineford/Water 7 mashup in terms of action and fukkery

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Knowing Black Beard. He's planning something big. Breh is one calculated motherfukker. That's why he's chilling until everything is set in motion.

I could see Moria joining forces with BB to seek his revenge on Kaido. BB would want Moria to revive a corpse from the dead. Imagine if BB wanted Moria to revive Gold D Roger from the dead. :mjlit:

Bruh... imagine if Moria did something to stop kadio from being immortal :ohhh:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
BB Is powerful and clever but he’s no pirate king , it’s been said over and over it’s more about being free , adventures and comraderie with your crew . And he’s a piece of shyt opportunist

THIS. That nikka was struggling with Ace in the anime.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
LMAOOO this chapter funny... Usopp San out here putting in work, Nami being a dumbass with that fake hoe ninja

Sanji out here taking over the skreets and winning hearts :noah:

them nikkas in prison putting in hard labour looooooooooooool. them nikkas thought shyt was sweet and they just gonna sit in the cell doing nothing

the fukk is up with that hippo nikka, shyt STOOPID

LMAOOOO, that fucc nikka caribou in here too :mjlol:

Young PK & Kidd gonna take over this prison and start some shyt... that monster nikka in the cut gonna teach Luffy something, he's not there for no reason

Bruh! Kid & Luffy lifting 500 ton bricks with seastone cuffs. These are some determined ass shonen characters. :damn:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Law got whooped up and down Dressrosa

:lupe:When Doffy and Fuji jumped him
:birdman:When Doffy took over the beating and capped him in front of Luffy
:childplease:When Luffy had him on a Bull for 20 episodes
:ooh:Finally getting his showdown with Doffy
:sadbron:When they revealed his backstory
:huhldup:When he had to do another 2v1
:merchant:When Doffy no sold his ultimate attack
:damn:When Doffy went in during the counter attack

Dressrosa was nothing but close calls for him and that was vs a warlord. Kaido and his people give me vibes this is gonna be some Marineford/Water 7 mashup in terms of action and fukkery

Yo, if it turns out that Big Mom pulls up on the Straw Hats RIGHT after they just escaped Whole Cake Island by a hair, they're done for. And they barely got out of that alive to begin with. Big Mom AND Kaido? Goodnight Luffy, they're gonna have to change the Protagonist to Coby now. Kaido gave Luffy the Saitama treatment, and Big Mom ate his Gear Fourth attacks like semla, so I don't know how he's gonna take on the both of them right now and win. And Shanks seems like he might be even stronger too, so Luffy's gonna need to get a big power leap soon, OR he's gonna need to train and level up for another few years before he can box.

Kaido literally was like, "You? Pirate King?? :mjlol:" These are the people he's gotta handle, and Luffy struggled with Katakuri.

Law's Devil Fruit powers are broken as hell, but it's like what someone else said (I forgot who it was who said this), he's got Kakashi w/ Sharingan levels of stamina: one big room and a couple of shambles, and he's out of breath. If he had Zoro or Luffy's stamina, hell even Sanji's, dude would be scary to fight. With Law, you just gotta fight him long-range and tire him out, then you can finish him off.

...And speaking of Zoro, dude barely broke a sweat dealing with Pica. Once he understood what the game was and how to deal with him, it was game over. That Billion-Fold World Trichiliocosm was a moment. :wow: I hope Wano is where he really starts getting tested, because I'd love to see just how strong Time Skip Zoro is. And I have a feeling he's still got plenty to go before he can catch up to Mihawk too.