Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
the fusions between the smilies and users seems to not just be a outlier with one user.

There prolly more.

the samurais look pretty badass, interested in their fighting styles.

also the mention of "Kendo and karate dojos" makes me think that there might be some fighters that are not ninjas/samurais to join the fight. perhaps mystical martial art Monks(im expecting them to show up) and other kinds of warriors.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I was kinda surprised to see Oda write Kid as being similar to Luffy. Although he clearly shows the difference with Luffy caring about the old man when Kid didn't care, their interactions here felt very Zoro/Sanji like.

With all the L's he took, I thought we'd never see him again :mjlol:
Caribou knows a lot of Fishman Island's secrets so his knowledge could be vital.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
LMAOOO this chapter funny... Usopp San out here putting in work, Nami being a dumbass with that fake hoe ninja

Sanji out here taking over the skreets and winning hearts :noah:

them nikkas in prison putting in hard labour looooooooooooool. them nikkas thought shyt was sweet and they just gonna sit in the cell doing nothing

the fukk is up with that hippo nikka, shyt STOOPID

LMAOOOO, that fucc nikka caribou in here too :mjlol:

Young PK & Kidd gonna take over this prison and start some shyt... that monster nikka in the cut gonna teach Luffy something, he's not there for no reason

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Kid out here looking like Shanks. I think when he gets a new mechanical arm it will like more normal than the one he had before. Maybe we'll learn how he lost it.

His crew might be somewhere close. Won't be surprised if Zoro runs into Killer and both of them are lost :russ:

I think that dude in the cage is Killer
:yeshrug:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I think King was the former Warden before he defected. Gagellan was his 2nd in command.
im guessing your referring to the skull logo thats on his jacket.

thats likely just another one of those clothing lines in the one piece universe like "Crimin" t shirts and jeans you see in the series.

Katakuri has the same skull on his belt

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
im guessing your referring to the skull logo thats on his jacket.

thats likely just another one of those clothing lines in the one piece universe like "Crimin" t shirts and jeans you see in the series.

Katakuri has the same skull on his belt
Maybe but he just have this look to him like Magellan got his swag from King. The way he dress. Also, he loves to torture people - he probably did that at impel downs and continued doing it.