Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Jimbei ??? lmaooo what crack you smoking brehh

ZoGAWD is a whole tier level above Jinbei, and i like jinbei... Kaido lucky ZoGAWD wasn't there wouldve one shotted him like he did diet soda Arlong 2.0

Just like he would have one shotted Hawkins right? Thought you was kidding about him being stronger than Luffy but now Zoro is a tier above Jinbe? You think Zoro could have blown away Big Mom the way he did or tank a blow from Akainu pre-skip? It’s not a coincidence that Zoro got “lost” before confronting Kaido with Luffy. Oda does not want him looking bad. That was the complaint people had with Oda and Zoro for years. This is why people were craving Wano. No way Zoro walks away without being challenged.

Zoro vs King, Zoro vs Jack, Zoro vs Orochi, Zoro vs Shuntenmaru. I want to see a situation where Zoro pulls a Luffy and his determination decides the victor.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Just like he would have one shotted Hawkins right? Thought you was kidding about him being stronger than Luffy but now Zoro is a tier above Jinbe? You think Zoro could have blown away Big Mom the way he did or tank a blow from Akainu pre-skip? It’s not a coincidence that Zoro got “lost” before confronting Kaido with Luffy. Oda does not want him looking bad. That was the complaint people had with Oda and Zoro for years. This is why people were craving Wano. No way Zoro walks away without being challenged.

Zoro vs King, Zoro vs Jack, Zoro vs Orochi, Zoro vs Shuntenmaru. I want to see a situation where Zoro pulls a Luffy and his determination decides the victor.

ZoGAWD fuccin all them nikkas up

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY

no way the monster trio dont get multiple fights before facing Kaido's calamaties

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
A bit of a transitional chapter but if regular folks already pass out from losing blood, what the fukk will happen to Sanji when he sees Komurasaki? He already turned to stone before and this chick is supposed to be next level. :lupe:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
we got yakuza in here now? I like how Oda is including so many things from Yokais, sumo wrestlers, etc

prior theories before the arc, made it seem like everything was going to be about samurai. Which is a huge factor but wano is not samurai centric.

Theres more to Wano than samurai

Orochi having the multi head dragon fruit is expected given his name. But I wonder if its due to a smilie?

Last edited:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Orochi is a 5 Headed Dragon ??? :gucci:

nikkas is going unconscious from bleeding at shawtys sight.. Sanji finna die again lmaooooooooooooooo

O-Robi getting access to the sitting :wow:

Sanji & Franky fuccin them nikkas up :banderas:
5 head = 5 Devil fruits :picard:

Orochi probably dont know the secret that Blackbeard does but damn..Imagine someone with 5 Devil fruit.