Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Seen people guessing that King was an impel down employee since he got the same skulls on his fit like Shiryu
id.jpg
full
:patrice: Also Mihawk warning Perona to get off the island prolly means Fujitora brought up getting rid of the Shichibukai and marines are on their way

I need a cutaway to Buggy if the marines are dissolving the Shichibukai :mjlol:, just for a couple of panels.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Moria has to be dumber than Luffy. Fam, your entire crew got washed by a yonko to the point that you decided to just make an army of zombies. So... you're going to go and fukk with another Yonko, who is more "bout it" than the one that washed your crew!?

And... I really hope Oda doesn't offscreen Reverie. I care more about that than I do Wano. I want to see if the Rev. Army could actually bring the smoke.

He got hoes with him though. nikka really chilling and going unchecked while everyone else is fighting all around the New World. Blackbeard really is about that Pirate King life.
BB Is powerful and clever but he’s no pirate king , it’s been said over and over it’s more about being free , adventures and comraderie with your crew . And he’s a piece of shyt opportunist

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
BB Is powerful and clever but he’s no pirate king , it’s been said over and over it’s more about being free , adventures and comraderie with your crew . And he’s a piece of shyt opportunist
He's going around unchecked though. Last people to fukk with him was the rest of Whitebeard Pirates, and he smoked them and took their land. shyt, dude is partying while the whole world is ready to smoke each other. Opportunist or not, dude is playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers.

Luffy's going around trying to one-shot a fukking Yonko after Big Mom ate his G4 hit and gave him the :russell: look for even trying. Gotta play smart in the New World. Luffy's still acts like he's on the Grand Line and shyt. He needs Zoro to put the word of God in his ears.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I can’t read this shyt, I’ll wait for the v2 cause this translation is kind bad.