Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
So many memories in that trailer. I wonder what the movie will be about though? :ohhh:
Praying that this movie isn't about Rocks/Locks. I heard theorizing that they wanted to do what they did with Shiki to Rocks and that would just piss me off tbh.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
- So Komurasaki = Momonosuke's sister implied extra heavy there huh? I wonder if the heel implications are gonna get cast off with a reveal that she stashed a fortune and is gonna use it somehow to help the cause against Kaido and Orochi...just seems like they made her too cold blooded here (and they left an out for a tragic backstory by it being that she hates men only; she was nice to the little girl that was late for servant work last chapter).

- Caribou's pop ups in previous chapters finally saw some more action; I'm guessing he'll end up having a crucial skill to escaping since he can liquify when the cuffs come off. Also Raizou's character design is comic relief every single time.

- Kidd didn't lose to a Sweet Commander after all...good. Shanks crew taking his arm is a lot more interesting and does explain why the Kidd alliance wanted to target Shanks as the first yonkou they'd take down.

- The Grandpa is gonna end up important too huh? Too much screen time to be insignificant.

- I'm low key hype for Komurasaki and Robin to meet (I'm assuming that's how the Strawhats make contact with her).

I really liked this chapter even though it was no action...seems like it gave us a lot of bread crumbs toward where the plot can go.