Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I wonder what Blackbeards 3rd fruit will be. He is missing a Zoan so do you think he will run up and steal Kaido's? Also i dont like his new beard or that he isnt iced out with the jewelry anymore.
A dragon with the powers of darkness AND can summon earthquakes?!?!?!? Create the One Piece version of Madara brehs :damn:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
this nikka Moria got his ass handed to him so bad by Kaido (pause) that he lost his OG crew and had to dip the new world.
What was moria thinking running up on Teach like that :wtf:...he was buggy before buggy dofla exposed him already got beat by a pre time skip straw hat now he wants to run up on teach solo :mindblown:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Damn near every battle that is non strawhat related happens off panel. If a strawhat isn't present odds are we won't see it happen.

I wish the anime would do the off panel fights and events. I think it is possible to do it in a way that doesn't spoil things and it would make the anime watchable again.

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Seen people guessing that King was an impel down employee since he got the same skulls on his fit like Shiryu
id.jpg
full
:patrice: Also Mihawk warning Perona to get off the island prolly means Fujitora brought up getting rid of the Shichibukai and marines are on their way

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Seen people guessing that King was an impel down employee since he got the same skulls on his fit like Shiryu
id.jpg
full
:patrice: Also Mihawk warning Perona to get off the island prolly means Fujitora brought up getting rid of the Shichibukai and marines are on their way
Also peep how he got wings like Magellan and Queen called him a "torture loving perverted b*stard". I'd be extremely surprised if he isn't related to him in some way. Also considering how Kaido has been captured by the Marines on numerous occasions, and how there's a trend of him getting his subordinates via defeating them, I wouldn't be surprised if King was a former impel down warden and got sonned by Kaido.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Blackbeard and his crew are officially a problem. I wonder if Moria is getting off that island alive.

Knowing Black Beard. He's planning something big. Breh is one calculated motherfukker. That's why he's chilling until everything is set in motion.

I could see Moria joining forces with BB to seek his revenge on Kaido. BB would want Moria to revive a corpse from the dead. Imagine if BB wanted Moria to revive Gold D Roger from the dead. :mjlit:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Knowing Black Beard. He's planning something big. Breh is one calculated motherfukker. That's why he's chilling until everything is set in motion.

I could see Moria joining forces with BB to seek his revenge on Kaido. BB would want Moria to revive a corpse from the dead. Imagine if BB wanted Moria to revive Gold D Roger from the dead. :mjlit:
On some Edo Tensai Naruto fukkery?! NO THANKS :stop:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I wonder what Blackbeards 3rd fruit will be. He is missing a Zoan so do you think he will run up and steal Kaido's? Also i dont like his new beard or that he isnt iced out with the jewelry anymore.

I remember someone saying his Zoan fruit would be a mythical Cerberus fruit based on his jolly roger and the scar he gave Shanks...I like that theory.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
id.jpg
full

Y’all think Mihawk was smashing her :lolbron:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
On some Edo Tensai Naruto fukkery?! NO THANKS :stop:
i mean its not out of the realm of possibility

One piece's final war is pretty much hinted at being something like one of those messy collages of fictional characters fighting each other

all sorts of stuff from space people(Winged races and possibly the space pirates as well as Enel and the spaceys), ninjas and samurai, Pirates, legendary and mythical animals, Marines, Minks, Fishmen, Giants, and all the other crazy shyt in the OP verse will fight.

those zombies wont be the main attraction like in Naruto, but it prolly will be a part of it.

Although I doubt Moriah will just resurrect a bunch of legendary corpses. But he might with 1 or 2