Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I gotta wonder if there's gonna be an Awakening to Shiryu/Absalom's Devil Fruit because turning invisible alone doesn't seem like it would pose too much trouble for Zoro.:patrice:

Thank god I didn’t read spoilers.

Moria and Teach :blessed:

I actually thought Teach’s bounty would be higher but I guess since he hasn’t been an emperor for as long it makes sense.

Oda needs to show not tell, actually wanna see the Admirals vs Revos :gucci:

Jack out here getting treated like Yamcha
You gotta remember the newspaper bird already monikered Luffy as the "5th emperor". He and Luffy shouldn't be too far apart especially after the shyt Luffy pulled on Big Mom's crew.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
I gotta wonder if there's gonna be an Awakening to Shiryu/Absalom's Devil Fruit because turning invisible alone doesn't seem like it would pose too much trouble for Zoro.:patrice:

You gotta remember the newspaper bird already monikered Luffy as the "5th emperor". He and Luffy shouldn't be too far apart especially after the shyt Luffy pulled on Big Mom's crew.

people that actually know how to use their powers and have them awakened seem to use them in conceptual ways like doflamingo's strings

so maybe he can completely hide even from haki

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ability hunters? We still don't know the extent to this ability. Should be interesting to see how Oda explains this.

I really want to see the revolutionary commanders vs marine admirals. Hopefully, we see that fight later.

My nikka Teach sitting there chilling with two bytches on his side. Zehahaha! :wow:

Doflamingo is right. The throne wars will be bloody bath to the top. And the future fight between Zoro Vs King The Wildfire...:wow:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
BB and them deboing nikkas out of their DF abilities :wow:

I wonder if Doc Q called dibs on Moria's ability.

Lol @ jack being sonned by the rest of the calamities
Doc Q with Moria's abilities would be :ohhh:

Forgot where I heard from but supposedly Q's powers might be plague based since he and his horse are always sick and since he rides the white horse, it could be a sign of Pestilence. That with Moria's zombies would be :wow:

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Kaidos soldiers look demonic. Will we finally see Zoro fight at full strength since the time skip :dead:

And im calling it. Blackbeard is already the pirate king. Dont even need to find One Piece anymore. He has goons worldwide stealing nikkas powers. Its over man:francis:

Luffy may be winning allies worldwide but he has a lot of catching up to do.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, the Blackbeard Pirates are gonna be a problem. Zoro is gonna have to fight a swordsman that's literally invisible...dude better have a Sharingan or something in that eye.

Kinda annoyed that the Revos vs. Admirals got offpaneled though. :martin:
The Haki CoO should counter that

But maybe the invisible fruit hides even ur essence/Haki/will

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I wonder what Blackbeards 3rd fruit will be. He is missing a Zoan so do you think he will run up and steal Kaido's? Also i dont like his new beard or that he isnt iced out with the jewelry anymore.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
How the fukkk this nikka BB taking everyone's powers :damn:

moria BEEN a hoe since Luffy beat that ass nh... shouldve let him die instead of continually be punked non stop...

So the Revs brought ALL the smoke to the party :wow: and oda did it off panel smh

King & Queen :damn: oh shyt :wow: guess jack really a scub.. the fukk is anyone gonna get a clean win in this arc :wow:

so MUCH has happened news wise in the OP world without a lot being revealed in this chapter.. crazy

shyt getting lit

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Moria has to be dumber than Luffy. Fam, your entire crew got washed by a yonko to the point that you decided to just make an army of zombies. So... you're going to go and fukk with another Yonko, who is more "bout it" than the one that washed your crew!?

And... I really hope Oda doesn't offscreen Reverie. I care more about that than I do Wano. I want to see if the Rev. Army could actually bring the smoke.

I wonder what Blackbeards 3rd fruit will be. He is missing a Zoan so do you think he will run up and steal Kaido's? Also i dont like his new beard or that he isnt iced out with the jewelry anymore.

He got hoes with him though. nikka really chilling and going unchecked while everyone else is fighting all around the New World. Blackbeard really is about that Pirate King life.