Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

This dude fukkin nailed it:dwillhuh:

I gotta pay closer attention to shyt. I should know this by now:francis:
Not to take anything away from him, saw the video and its legit props to him

but anyone who paid attention to how the past or what happen to Oden knew something was fishy.

because the timelines and the description of when the Oden incident happened didnt make sense from one person to another.

then you had the point of how Momo meet Roger so yeah the "Time traveling samurai and ninjas" was def a possibility that would loom over your mind.

now we have it

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm pretty curious about this time travel angle, that hasn't been done in this series yet. Could be very good, or very bad.

I wonder how exactly they managed to come from 20 years in the past? Is there somebody out there with a Time Travel Devil Fruit? Or did Vegapunk invent a time machine? Maybe they just got frozen or something?

Damn what a twist.

I feel like I should have known. Like how is oden dead for 20 years but his son is just a kid?

It also explains why Momo claimed to have met Roger despite being way too young for that. :ohhh:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
That Sword Luffy is holding is DEFINITELY a legendary sword, the gag gonna play out until the last minute and ZoGAWD gets his hand on it, something special coming soon brehhs :wow:

that history lesson about the 9 shadows :lupe:

the crew is bykeeeeeeeee :blessed: ZoGAWD had to wonder off tho

TIME TRAVEL !!!!!!! :damn:

son... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'm pretty curious about this time travel angle, that hasn't been done in this series yet. Could be very good, or very bad.

I wonder how exactly they managed to come from 20 years in the past? Is there somebody out there with a Time Travel Devil Fruit? Or did Vegapunk invent a time machine? Maybe they just got frozen or something?

It also explains why Momo claimed to have met Roger despite being way too young for that. :ohhh:
The hibernation is not happening. It's clear to the point that they jumped time/crossed time/ time traveled

Even the kanji says so. Plus everything to the Editors note makes it clear it's Time Travel

Hibernation does not make sense

Vegapunk don't make sense either, nor is he really needed. Time travel can be more than just a machine. Even so it doesn't need to be made by him prolly a secret ancient weapons or ritual or whatever.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is OP

giphy.gif

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Gonna guess that the time travel will be directly related to the journey for the One Piece with Gol D. Roger...not that that's very bold.
Now that they introduced time travel i think they gonna go back and meet Roger or atleast communicate with him somehow

Like luffy sends Momo and them back with a message to do something

Might play a big part is getting Kaido up outta here :ohhh:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It's going to be interesting to see how Oda will handle this. A time-time or clock-clock fruit seems most obvious, but perhaps a stasis ability that can put people into suspended animation (like an advanced variation on Foxy's Devil Fruit) for a period of time can work too. Since we'll get a flashback we will probably get one of Oda's patented sacrifices from the ability user who enabled the time travel.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did anyone notice Robin lowkey eavesdropping on Kyoshiro's conversation in the middle of the chapter? This whole time travel revelation's got a breh all twisted inside :ohhh:
I'm just trying to wrap my head around all of the history. Apparently Oden and his samurai try to ravage Wano every 20 years, and Orochi stopped them last time... but according to Kyoshiro, Orochi's scared of them coming back (since he's probably :flabbynsick: now).... I don't even know if I'm understanding that correctly.

Either way, GOAT Piece strikes again :wow:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Now that they introduced time travel i think they gonna go back and meet Roger or atleast communicate with him somehow

Like luffy sends Momo and them back with a message to do something

Might play a big part is getting Kaido up outta here :ohhh:
Very unlikely. Otherwise they could use that to fix and defeat the foes or save Oden
It's going to be interesting to see how Oda will handle this. A time-time or clock-clock fruit seems most obvious, but perhaps a stasis ability that can put people into suspended animation (like an advanced variation on Foxy's Devil Fruit) for a period of time can work too. Since we'll get a flashback we will probably get one of Oda's patented sacrifices from the ability user who enabled the time travel.
No it's nothing like that

It's straight up traveling in time . The dialogue to the Editors note says and implies it as such.

Kinemon says in every translation they "crossed/Traveled/jumped through time 20 years ago"

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That scene where Luffy stops and looks at the giant animal...I got weird vibes from that panel...put a pin in that moment