Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Very unlikely. Otherwise they could use that to fix and defeat the foes or save Oden

The fact that Oden's wife made that 9 samurai prophecy is curious enough that I wouldn't rule out the ability to move backwards but there are definitely plot issues that they'd have to cover for. The fact that she had a specific prediction like that though for 20 years out is something I'm really curious about.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
One Piece :: Chapter 920 :: Jaimini's Box

They going straight for Kaido's neck

QONVIyz.gif

Someone better get Zoro before he messes the plan up :mjlol:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Interestingly enough, a year ago someone spoiled all of this plus more for the future of the story:

SPOILER ALERT

One Piece 1100+ Episode Possible Details Leaked, Navy Captures Luffy And More - OtakuKart
Why would we believe this
:comeon:

The only thing this article was right on was the 2 week part

And it's not the first to state such as mutiple people said Wano will be a arc that will take a few weeks in-universe

Some even speculatated that Wano will be split into two parts
Yea I fukked around and read this shyt yesterday
The article is invalid.

Just off these two makes it invalid

For one : Hawkins is not imprisoned he is working for Kaido

X Drake, who is not mentioned on there, even though he clearly works for Kaido as well

Two: no mention of time travel or otama

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I was a bit confused about Oda cutting out half the backstory of Oden like that, but seeing how he, Lady Hiyori and Momonosuke's sister are shown as silhouettes we are definitely getting an extensive flashback, and/or the latter two are alive after being captured by Kaido.